FT transfer to another state

I know it gets asked, but honestly I’m not sure where to find the answer since HR is so useless. I’m a FT package driver, and have been FT for 5, soon to be 6 years. I have 8 almost 9 years with the company. My grandmother lives out of state, and her health is rapidly declining. I’d like to try to relocate to help her and have more family around for my kids. My husband would be able to obtain a job relatively easily as her possesses his CDL B. He would be able to help take her to appointments etc. My question is, if he obtains a job out East, preferably TN or VA, would I be eligible for a transfer from the Red River District. I’m ok with losing my seniority as far as routes and vacay, and understand my pension would likely change greatly, but I guess I’m hoping it’s even possible? I’d like to not lose my FT status or 5 years I’ve already invested.

I know it gets asked, but honestly I’m not sure where to find the answer since HR is so useless. I’m a FT package driver, and have been FT for 5, soon to be 6 years. I have 8 almost 9 years with the company. My grandmother lives out of state, and her health is rapidly declining. I’d like to try to relocate to help her and have more family around for my kids. My husband would be able to obtain a job relatively easily as her possesses his CDL B. He would be able to help take her to appointments etc. My question is, if he obtains a job out East, preferably TN or VA, would I be eligible for a transfer from the Red River District. I’m ok with losing my seniority as far as routes and vacay, and understand my pension would likely change greatly, but I guess I’m hoping it’s even possible? I’d like to not lose my FT status or 5 years I’ve already invested.
Sorry that's not allowed

Transferring outside your local has always been near impossible because they do not like dovetailing seniority. Quitting and getting rehired is just about the only way.
And he wants to do that heading into recession?
More likely you'd be a 22.4 driver
Have to go through progression again and wait 9 months for your benefits.

Plus your pension wouldn't carry over.
So if I had a 25 or 30 not plan you'd be starting from the bottom again

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In order to be re-hired elsewhere , one must have your current management team submit a "good to rehire" comment in your work file.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I have answers for you...

But..

I can't tell if you are you or him if he or she or what's going on here.

If you'd like to edit so I can be sure to answer you correctly that would be good.

But if you choose not, good luck

Geezas

GenericUsername

Especially on Mondays.
I only have the full route on Monday. Our area has been growing so much that they put in two extra routes to take off the 400+ resi stops T-friend. On Monday I run about 45-60 businesses then 80-100 resis. This covers 14 neighborhoods/gated communities/apartment complexes. T-friend I do 30-45 businesses and have 6 neighborhoods/gated communities/apartment complexes.

I only have the full route on Monday. Our area has been growing so much that they put in two extra routes to take off the 400+ resi stops T-friend. On Monday I run about 45-60 businesses then 80-100 resis. This covers 14 neighborhoods/gated communities/apartment complexes. T-friend I do 30-45 businesses and have 6 neighborhoods/gated communities/apartment complexes.
Mondays are just stupid