FTX Bankman-Fried: Top Biden donor defrauds billions from investors; media praises him as a hero

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
It's telling how little the media is covering the biggest fraud of the decade

Is it because Fried was the 2nd largest Biden donor?
Is it because FTX laundered hundreds of millions for Ukraine?

How did a literal nobody raise so much money so quickly?
Why isn't he being pursued by the authorities for outright stealing 2 billion in customer funds?
Why is the NYT still inviting him to speak at an event?

Maybe I'm just not good at seeing the pattern, can you?
1668666651974120.jpg

MAKAVELI

Why isn't he being pursued by the authorities for outright stealing 2 billion in customer funds?

View attachment 408340
I heard Ye is replacing Fried to the delight of Drumpf.🤣

newolddude

1) where is he getting praised as a hero? Everything I see calls this the worst fraud since Enron.

2) he was not that big of a donor. He claimed he was going to give $1 billion but “only” gave $36 million to a PAC that was pretty inefficient this last election.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
1) where is he getting praised as a hero? Everything I see calls this the worst fraud since Enron.

2) he was not that big of a donor. He claimed he was going to give $1 billion but “only” gave $36 million to a PAC that was pretty inefficient this last election.
  1. Breakingviews - Sam Bankman-Fried did financial system a favour
  2. https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/cry...gest-amount-to-joe-bidens-campaign-2020-11-05
There are more out there, and plenty of talking heads running point for him, and that's not even getting to the year of pumping up financial media did for this guy and his dealings

newolddude

This rich dude soft PAC money is a pox on both of our houses and is destroying our country. Doesn’t matter if it’s Bankman-Fried, Soros etc to Dems or Ellison, Koch Brothers, Peter Thiel money to Republicans.

Both parties are neck deep in this crap.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
This rich dude soft PAC money is a pox on both of our houses and is destroying our country. Doesn’t matter if it’s Bankman-Fried, Soros etc to Dems or Ellison, Koch Brothers, Peter Thiel money to Republicans.

Both parties are neck deep in this crap.

They always have been...

What’s you going to do?

:not_fair::dont_know:

vantexan

2nd biggest individual donor after Soros to the Democrats.

newfie

View attachment 408340
we've been asking for an accounting of all the money spent in the Ukraine and I think we just found the answer. This could be huge if it can be proven.

newolddude

Interesting how he waited until after the midterms and after all the donation checks cleared to declare bankruptcy.

Maybe. Or the house of cards/ponzi scheme finally collapsed

I don’t care what party, all these FTX :censored2:ers should go to jail…but they won’t because rich people don’t pay for their crimes.

I find it funny that one of the FTX leaders just happened to be conveniently vacationing in a country that doesn’t extradite to the US.

vantexan

Maybe. Or the house of cards/ponzi scheme finally collapsed

I don’t care what party, all these FTX :censored2:ers should go to jail…but they won’t because rich people don’t pay for their crimes.

I find it funny that one of the FTX leaders just happened to be conveniently vacationing in a country that doesn’t extradite to the US.
The Bahamas has an extradition treaty with the U.S.

vantexan

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Interesting how he waited until after the midterms and after all the donation checks cleared to declare bankruptcy.
The CEO/owner of their competitor Binance tweeted some stuff about FTX not being solvent. That basically caused a bank run on FTX.

When the massive outflows got to be too much, it became clear they didn't actually have the reserves they said they did. They were essentially gambling with user funds.

Now if you want to go conspiracy theories, the Binance owner is Chinese, and insists the commies have no control over him....