full time driver how to go mental disability due to maritial separation?

CoolArrow

I have been through it with kids. Go to work, make it your priority and then just allow time to heal you. Learn from your mistakes and don't rush into anything going forward. The only way out will be through and you can do it!

onehandsolo

Well Its been 3 weeks and a day. I am handling things fairly well and heading in the right direction. My marriage may be over, but my live is not. The support I have received on this forum has helped me deal with my situation. Thank you my ups friends.

onehandsolo

I've been in your shoes. Laws vary state to state. Does your medical cover mental health? If so, start there. Call a shrink, they may give you some time off. It sucks what your going through. I will tell you that it definitely gets better. You may feel as your world is out of control but once you slowly detach emotionally is when clarity comes through. I spent 14 days in my house alone when I got divorced, never even going outside. One day you just wake up, let out a deep breath and move on. I've never looked back. But do yourself a favor, learn to forgive at some point. Resentment to her will not make you feel better. It's when you can take responsibility for your own part of this. She maybe just as scared as you are right now. I hated my ex for years. Once I learned to forgive and care for her again is when you fully move past it and grow.
But listen to me carefully, never worry about being alone as a UPS driver. Being single for a while is sometimes what the DR ordered. But that's a story for another thread titled "More ass than a toilet seat!" Good luck man. You'll get through it.

Thank you Stink. I have received a lot of support from people on my route.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well Its been 3 weeks and a day. I am handling things fairly well and heading in the right direction. My marriage may be over, but my live is not. The support I have received on this forum has helped me deal with my situation. Thank you my ups friends.
Good for you, man....glad you're doing OK.