Full Time or Seasonal?

Jittered

I applied for this, and had a phone screening today and was offered the job pending road test. I asked if it was full time, and not seasonal and they said it was full time. So is this a full time permanent position?

Attachments

• sdf.png
    sdf.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 75

Michael Scott

This is exactly how I started here. Applied for a driver position in November. Although I am not nor have I ever been a 22.4. It just depends on your centers situation, and how bad you want the job. This job isn’t for everyone.

Jittered

I know a few people that went from fedex express to ups driving full time. I also work at fedex im just trying to figure out whether or not its a permanent position the recruiter says it is.

PT Car Washer

I know a few people that went from fedex express to ups driving full time. I also work at fedex im just trying to figure out whether or not its a permanent position the recruiter says it is.
We had a least one driver that came from FedEx. Because of his previous experience he qualified with no problem. In my building you would be a permanent new hire. We have had FT drivers and 22.4 working 6 days a week for over a year.

Up In Smoke

Qualifying during peak almost never happens, getting 30 working in 90 calendar puts you into mid January. My 30 plus years tells me they will use you to day 29 and cut you loose. If you did a good job, they may ask you to take a part time position until the next round of hiring starts. This company has a long history of promising things they have no intention of full filling. IMO