Full Time or Seasonal?

allahuakbar

She/Her
It’s seasonal. It becomes permanent after 30 days of driving and making their numbers. If you crash or dq you’re fired and forgotten about.

Jittered

Qualifying during peak almost never happens, getting 30 working in 90 calendar puts you into mid January. My 30 plus years tells me they will use you to day 29 and cut you loose. If you did a good job, they may ask you to take a part time position until the next round of hiring starts. This company has a long history of promising things they have no intention of full filling. IMO
I'm just going on what I'm told. If thats the case i'll just wait until after peak and reapply Im not wanting to leave a job for a job thats going to get rid of me.

satellitedriver

Qualifying during peak almost never happens, getting 30 working in 90 calendar puts you into mid January. My 30 plus years tells me they will use you to day 29 and cut you loose. If you did a good job, they may ask you to take a part time position until the next round of hiring starts. This company has a long history of promising things they have no intention of full filling. IMO
Exactly what happened to me. My day 29 was one day from making fulltime on the 30 day packet.
Told I was not needed and stayed at home Friday.
Monday was when, by contract, that no days applied to the thirty days during peak.
Laid off Jan. 1, called back on Jan.3 worked 1 day and had a fulltime drivers position.
They play the numbers.
Do a great job as a seasonal and you may have a shot.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not just "some idiot" my friend, @burrheadd is a special kind of idiot. But he's our idiot.
9B53BA4A-D882-4384-BE99-1842B7FAAE3C.gif