Full-Time Package Delivery Driver

Teamsters

I noticed the UPS job website are accepting applications for full-time Package Delivery Drivers. Package Delivery Driver at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE. During the online application process, I had to check off the Acknowledgement of PEAK Season Hiring Policy. It states " I further acknowledge that as a peak season hire, I am an at-will employee, and, as such, my employment may be discontinued at any time". The job post doesn't say it's a Peak Season position. So is this a permanent position or a Peak Season hire??

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Submit your application and when they contact you, ask them.
That's the best I can do.
Hopefully someone else can give you better info.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I noticed the UPS job website are accepting applications for full-time Package Delivery Drivers. Package Delivery Driver at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE. During the online application process, I had to check off the Acknowledgement of PEAK Season Hiring Policy. It states " I further acknowledge that as a peak season hire, I am an at-will employee, and, as such, my employment may be discontinued at any time". The job post doesn't say it's a Peak Season position. So is this a permanent position or a Peak Season hire??
You do know it only pays $65 a hour, right? Didn't know if you want to work for so little?

Over 70

It's for summer seasonal vacation coverage. You'll most likely be canned at the end but could be kept on part time if you demonstrate you have more than just a pulse.