Full-time Package Driver/Forced Saturdays?

Question about Saturday work from a recently qualified driver. I've been hearing that both it's mandatory, but also that it's optional for M-friend drivers. Is it also overtime? I'm fine with the extra money, just want to be informed. Couldn't find it in the Union agreement.

542thruNthru

Question about Saturday work from a recently qualified driver. I've been hearing that both it's mandatory, but also that it's optional for M-friend drivers. Is it also overtime? I'm fine with the extra money, just want to be informed. Couldn't find it in the Union agreement.

Do you have Saturday ground operation?

Are you a RPCD?

Are you working 6 days or T-S?

What supplmental agreement are you under?

Information man... we need it.

Do you have Saturday ground operation?

Are you a RPCD?

Are you working 6 days or T-S?

What supplmental agreement are you under?

Information man... we need it.
Still new to driving at our hub but I'll answer best I can.

I don't think we have a dedicated Saturday ground operation, mostly next day air. Everyone gets asked on Friday if they wish to work or not.

I'm fairly positive I'm RPCD.

Normally only work M-friend, they ask about Saturday work on Friday.

Final part is I'm part of the Western Region supplemental agreement.

542thruNthru

Still new to driving at our hub but I'll answer best I can.

I don't think we have a dedicated Saturday ground operation, mostly next day air. Everyone gets asked on Friday if they wish to work or not.

I'm fairly positive I'm RPCD.

Normally only work M-friend, they ask about Saturday work on Friday.

Final part is I'm part of the Western Region supplemental agreement.

Do you know what teamster local you are?

Normally it would be considered extra work and OT. Ask from the top and force from the bottom. Meaning it goes to the top seniority drivers first and if no one wants it, force the bottom drivers to work.

542thruNthru

Well with out knowing what kind of driver you are I can't help much but I can say you should be paid over time.

Also your rider is JC3
Screenshot_20200131-200828_Adobe Acrobat.jpg