Full time package

rama

I'm 3rd in line to go ft package car..2 ft spots just opened up..the 2 guys ahead of me were disqualified last march, but they are going to intergrad next week..shouldn't they both have to wait a full year? My BA told me it was different jobs so its ok..

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I'm 3rd in line to go ft package car..2 ft spots just opened up..the 2 guys ahead of me were disqualified last march, but they are going to intergrad next week..shouldn't they both have to wait a full year? My BA told me it was different jobs so its ok..
It's in your supplement

Here in the Central Region Article 3 Section 10 says 1 year. If they were disqualified from package driver, they have to wait a year to try and be a package driver again.

Part-time employees with six (6) or more month’s seniority may bid
on a full-time opening in their building in all months except
November and December, providing they meet the same requirements
as applicants for that full-time job. The six (6) months or
more may be reduced upon mutual agreement. The permanent new
job or permanent vacancy resulting from the procedure outlined
above will be posted for a period of five (5) working days. The job
will be awarded to the senior bidding employee.

The employee awarded the job must satisfactorily complete a thirty
(30) working day training period. An employee who disqualifies
himself/herself on his/her first (1st) attempt shall not be allowed to
bid again for one (1) year. An employee who fails to qualify, or disqualifies themselves on his/her second (2nd) attempt, shall not be allowed to bid again for three (3) years. The above procedure will be applied on an alternating six-for-one basis, (e. g., for every seven (7) jobs, six (6) will be filled as outlined above and the other from applicants
from other sources).