Full time to part time

bornagain

Is it possible to go from full time driver back to part time? I can't find any wording or get an a sew from anyone. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Are you in your first 30 days? If so it's easy to do. If you're full time for a while, it's near impossible

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On my current 22.3 bid .
I have rarely worked a full shift .
Just this past week my first half sup asked if I would like to go home.
My second half shift is always asking me if I would like to go home .
Haven't done a 40 hrs week yet this year .

Overpaid Union Thug

On my current 22.3 bid .
I have rarely worked a full shift .
Just this past week my first half sup asked if I would like to go home.
My second half shift is always asking me if I would like to go home .
Haven't done a 40 hrs week yet this year .
Meanwhile.... there is someone else that would love a shot at a 22.3 INCLUDING working 40 hours a week.

Wilp

I'm thinking about going back to part time but for the opposite reason. I haven't worked 4 days in a week since peak. Just got a call from my on road as I was typing this saying that I am laid off for tomorrow! Not sure how much longer I can afford not to work.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm thinking about going back to part time but for the opposite reason. I haven't worked 4 days in a week since peak. Just got a call from my on road as I was typing this saying that I am laid off for tomorrow! Not sure how much longer I can afford not to work.

If you're laid off, you're guaranteed your 8 daily (as long as you are a FT'er with seniority). They can't tell you not to drive and then not give you any other option.

box_beeyotch

Show up for two part time shifts to get your 8 hours. Dont ask, just show up. No one is going to willingly volunteer it to you. You want to work and make money bad enough, you'll do it and if they tell you not to, file a big fat grievance with a smile that can only be interuppted as :censored2: you!!!!!

Wilp

Are there any rules as far as going out blind? I'm willing to go out blind and learn routes on my own but I'm sure I'll ruin their "numbers". Don't really want to get on the :censored2: list but I'm running out of options. I've told them multiple times that I need to work and can't afford to keep going home. I have a 5 year old and a 6 week old at home that I need to provide for.