Full time

Browndriver5

There were 2 cover drivers in our building who got their 156 reports to go full time (southern supplement) but it seems we are getting the run around from our union steward to not file a grievance that they are "working on it." I'm afraid they are all in on it together and if we did try to file a grievance it wouldn't get turned in. What should we do?

There were 2 cover drivers in our building who got their 156 reports to go full time (southern supplement) but it seems we are getting the run around from our union steward to not file a grievance that they are "working on it." I'm afraid they are all in on it together and if we did try to file a grievance it wouldn't get turned in. What should we do?
Call your BA

Retiree

The full time jobs go to the two TCD's with the highest seniority. This may or may not be the same two who worked the 156 reports. Read your contract.

jbg77

It moves him up in the cover driver list even if not fulltime. We have some who drive quite a bit year round in our building.

Browndriver5

The full time jobs go to the two TCD's with the highest seniority. This may or may not be the same two who worked the 156 reports. Read your contract.

It does go to the highest seniority cover drivers but that's not the point any cover driver can file to fill the positions

saintrick

It does go to the highest seniority cover drivers but that's not the point any cover driver can file to fill the positions

The bid does not have to go to a cover driver. It is bid to full-time first. If not filled it moves to part-time by seniority whether they are a TCD or not.