fulltime sorter

kidboy123

The fulltime sup has been talking about our building making 25 new fulltime positions or our inside sort. they have made a night sort and have been making twilight sorters stay 8+ hours to finsh it the last few days. I wondering what the fulltime pay progression is i heard it 30+$ is this true. Is this long term position or is this normally just temporary ive never heard of full time sorters

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
We have some 22.3s here doing that. Imagine being full-time inside the building....1 year of part time and I was ready to punch a baby.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Yea the positions exist and they make well over $30+ but good luck even getting a shot at the position without 20+ years of seniority. Language wise maybe 22.4s would work but that would be a total mess.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
The fulltime sup has been talking about our building making 25 new fulltime positions or our inside sort. they have made a night sort and have been making twilight sorters stay 8+ hours to finsh it the last few days. I wondering what the fulltime pay progression is i heard it 30+$ is this true. Is this long term position or is this normally just temporary ive never heard of full time sorters
Hey man, when I turn on the TV at night I am seeing 2-3 testimonial Amazon worker stories. Inside & drivers.

What you're doing is helping Americans and you should be commended and hopefully well compensated.

Don't forget you're very important and the public appreciates you & your co-workers.

We have some 22.3s here doing that. Imagine being full-time inside the building....1 year of part time and I was ready to punch a baby.

I :censored2:ing hate babies...
giphy (18).gif

UnionGuy

I would hate to be a fulltime sorter. No way would I do that for 8 hours. Do something else that won't get you tired. Apply for a fulltime trailer cleaner or something.