Fun month Febuary

Purplepackage

I swear this month they are later focused on all kinds of reports.

Start times 10-15 minutes later to make our leave building time look better. Better cut routes and load up other ones to keep on road hours down and projection up for that report.

And here is the best, I worked sunday and they scheduled me for over time saturday (not my problem they didn't notice). My manager asks me if I will take off tomorrow so saturday won't be OT. So they are going to pay me a 35 hour minimum and 12 hours of OT. Sounds like fedex

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Start times 10-15 minutes later to make our leave building time look better. Better cut routes and load up other ones to keep on road hours down and projection up for that report.

And here is the best, I worked sunday and they scheduled me for over time saturday (not my problem they didn't notice). My manager asks me if I will take off tomorrow so saturday won't be OT. So they are going to pay me a 35 hour minimum and 12 hours of OT. Sounds like fedex
I think Saturday would have been double time as it would be your 7th day worked.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Start times 10-15 minutes later to make our leave building time look better.

They starting everyone later or just some of you?

Better cut routes and load up other ones to keep on road hours down and projection up for that report.

Why use 2 couriers for 1 route?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Weird. I worked Sunday (1.5x pay) and will also work Saturday (2x pay)...not sure if they realized it yet. Ha!
How did you get overtime on the first day of the week? Better check with your manager before you spend that Sunday overtime, just in case...

McFeely

Huge Member
How did you get overtime on the first day of the week? Better check with your manager before you spend that Sunday overtime, just in case...

Actually not sure...I'm working Sun-M-T-W-T-Sat this week (4 day courier). I assumed Sun and Sat were my OT days because they're my days off...is it actually day 5 and 6 that are considered for overtime pay?

Purplepackage

Actually not sure...I'm working Sun-M-T-W-T-Sat this week (4 day courier). I assumed Sun and Sat were my OT days because they're my days off...is it actually day 5 and 6 that are considered for overtime pay?

On Sunday I forgot to mark day off and my manager made sure to mark it for me and have me sign a new time card.

Sunday is the first day of the week but I'm pretty sure if yoir scheduled off its OT.

Say your a 4x10 and your off Monday but they ask you to come in, you get OT that day even though it's your first day of the week

!Retired!

I've gotten minimums AND OT on the same check. Since their worried about you showing up on the '7 day in a row report', just tell them to cover the Saturday route. I don't see why they just don't tell you not to work Saturday, since it's a voluntary day. Whatever.....
As long as you work your entire schedule, Sunday and Saturday are OT.
Be careful if they asked you "to take a day off" during the week. You might loose that 35 hour minimum.
If they ask you to 'give up' a day, you are waving your minimums. I they tell you not to come in, then you get minimums.

Purplepackage

I've gotten minimums AND OT on the same check. Since their worried about you showing up on the '7 day in a row report', just tell them to cover the Saturday route. I don't see why they just don't tell you not to work Saturday, since it's a voluntary day. Whatever.....

As long as you work your entire schedule, Sunday and Saturday are OT.

If they ask you to 'give up' a day, you are waving your minimums. I they tell you not to come in, then you get minimums.

You're correct that saturday is voluntary but I literally work ever saturday of the year besides the few times I want to do something. we have been short saturday workers for a long time so there's 3 of us that have been working saturday OT consistenly for a little more than a year

!Retired!

You're correct that saturday is voluntary but I literally work ever saturday of the year besides the few times I want to do something. we have been short saturday workers for a long time so there's 3 of us that have been working saturday OT consistenly for a little more than a year
But, it's still voluntary. What I'm saying is, if they asked me to take a day off during the week not to have 7 in a row, I would tell them 'No, I'll take Saturday off instead' and let them figure it out. But, that's just me.

What did you end up dong?

Purplepackage

But, it's still voluntary. What I'm saying is, if they asked me to take a day off during the week not to have 7 in a row, I would tell them 'No, I'll take Saturday off instead' and let them figure it out. But, that's just me.

What did you end up dong?

I agreed to have off yesterday, and by chance they got 1 to many sick calls and had to have me come in. So long story short I'll be getting double time tomorrow

Slick silver

I was told at my station that LWOP was non existing anymore and are station is basically staffed with enough people. I actually ask my manager if I could take a couple days since I'm out out all days

Purplepackage

I was told at my station that LWOP was non existing anymore and are station is basically staffed with enough people. I actually ask my manager if I could take a couple days since I'm out out all days

My station is all for LWOP its usually around January/February when no one is on vacation and the swing drivers have nothing to do