Funeral Leave

BrownScoutCop

BrownScoutCop
While you are squabbling about other issues did anyone else notice that they want to cut the amount of funeral leave that we get. Is two days really enough to bury a spouse or child. We used to have a solid 4 now they are cutting it to two with conditions.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
While you are squabbling about other issues did anyone else notice that they want to cut the amount of funeral leave that we get. Is two days really enough to bury a spouse or child. We used to have a solid 4 now they are cutting it to two with conditions.

Wrong.

The changes in the language are in bold and underlined.

An employee shall be allowed one (1) day off to attend the funeral or other bereavement rite of a sister-in-law, spouse’s grandparent or a brother-in-law. Reimbursement for this day shall be the same as provided below.

-Bug-

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Union send you information about what we want for the new contract, but not especifics. Then they have the last word. WTF? VOTE NO

:nono2:

Faceplanted

My brother in law is terminal with stage 4 cancer. I’m gonna need more than 1 day to console my boo and deal with it my self as we are very close. But hey.... let’s cry about 22.4

SweatPit

i won't bite
Wrong.

The changes in the language are in bold and underlined.

An employee shall be allowed one (1) day off to attend the funeral or other bereavement rite of a sister-in-law, spouse’s grandparent or a brother-in-law. Reimbursement for this day shall be the same as provided below.

-Bug-

No. Article 29 section 2. Nothing has changed from the last contract.