Funeral leave.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
Am I supposed to show some sort of proof of the death in the family? My grandma from Mexico passed away so I’m not sure how I’ll able to show them any kind of proof.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
So do what Costanza did !!!
10530E81-9EBC-4C98-94A6-3E1BB4A24257.jpeg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Am I supposed to show some sort of proof of the death in the family? My grandma from Mexico passed away so I’m not sure how I’ll able to show them any kind of proof.
You don’t need to show them anything
Grandma died , 3 days off …my granny passed away on a Wednesday god rest her soul. Nice long surprise camp weekend 😎

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
The fact the company wants proof of a death is ridiculous.
If you lie about a death for the day off would be even more ridiculous.

Regardless do as you’re told I guess. If they ask, show. I would be incredibly sour about it.

I’m glad my center manager doesn’t ask for proof.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I'm just gonna put this out there, do with it what you will. Maybe, just maybe, Mech-Lift's response is one of the reasons why the dynamic between labor and management is what it is. Now before everyone goes bat-:censored2: crazy I will allow that there is blame for the relations on their side also.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm just gonna put this out there, do with it what you will. Maybe, just maybe, Mech-Lift's response is one of the reasons why the dynamic between labor and management is what it is. Now before everyone goes bat-:censored2: crazy I will allow that there is blame for the relations on their side also.

Do you think mech-lift had this attitude when he showed up as young mech-lift
I doubt it
This is learned behavior after being treated like crap and have your job threatened a few times you start acting out

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I went to the funeral..but I took the maximum days I was allowed off…it’s what grandma would have wanted.

🧔‍♂️✊

Trucker Clock

You don't get paid unless you attend the funeral or bereavement rite. You going to Mexico?