Funny FDX video shown on the national news.

purplesky

I just saw this funny video today on the CBS morning news.:happy-very: That girl does not look happy.

You can tell the dude doesnt want to throw the packages at first but her attitude soon rubs off and he joins in on the fun and throws some packages.

FedEx employee throwing items in truck - YouTube

Last edited:

Ricochet1a

Well, it looks like Mr. Wavy Hands is going to have to make yet another public apology....

He could probably re-run his prior apology - nothing ever really changes in Express.... except for the worst.

Ricochet1a

Busting a gut while watching MT3....

I wonder if his nose will start to grow larger in future videos....

He either must really believe what he is saying... or must be so deluded that he doesn't know fact from fiction anymore.

purplesky

Well, it looks like Mr. Wavy Hands is going to have to make yet another public apology....

He could probably re-run his prior apology - nothing ever really changes in Express.... except for the worst.

I guess this FDX woman didnt see the training video about throwing packages in public. :wink2:

Ricochet1a

I guess this FDX woman didnt see the training video about throwing packages in public. :wink2:

Oh I'm sure she did - she just doesn't give a damn anymore...

I think MT3's title is going to need to be changed to: Senior Apologist, FedEx Express U.S. Operations

In the coming months, there is a lot of apologizing that is going to take place - so MT3's 'hands' are going to be rather full being a professional apologist.

Wonder if Fred will bump up his pay or give him a larger jet....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh I'm sure she did - she just doesn't give a damn anymore...

I think MT3's title is going to need to be changed to: Senior Apologist, FedEx Express U.S. Operations

In the coming months, there is a lot of apologizing that is going to take place - so MT3's 'hands' are going to be rather full being a professional apologist.

Wonder if Fred will bump up his pay or give him a larger jet....

"You aren't seeing what you think you see (waving hands). This courier is actually "gliding" the packages into position with our new invisible mini-wings, which she has carefully attached to each and every precious package (wringng and waving hands). We apologize for not informing the public of our new program, which is designed to protect your package, because every single one of them is the Golden Package to us".
Sincerely,
Matthew Thornton III, Esq, PS, RN, Ph.D, MD, ATP, BSARTIST

bbsam

Staff member
Like this never happens at ground or hd. Yeah right...I know cause I load MY truck like that.. Don't really care what happens to the wal-crap....

Um...no. The generalization is that it ONLY happens at Ground and HD. To the Express folk here, you are a hairy, low-bred knuckle-dragger. Welcome to BC.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
She was simply answering the "so what are you gonna do on your last day at FedEx?" question. "I'm gonna stop my van on the busiest street in midtown and start hurling freight in like a crazy bitch while my boyfriend videos the whole thing from his truck. Then we're gonna send it over to Good Morning America"

Outstanding!... Videos such as this are going to start becoming so commonplace that soon no one's even going to pay any attention to them any more. Welcome to the FedEx that YOU created Fred! It's right here right now ​and I'm loving it, dirtbag!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
let's face it, the incoming trend of employees in all of the opcos is nothing to take pride in these days...nobody of any quality wants anything to do with FedEx - period. That's what they've asked for and that's what they're receiving - en masse. How do ya like it now, Freddie? ... good stuff eh? Proud of your offspring now, isn't ya? haha!

fedupped

i think we should post comments on the sites hosting these videos expressing the background..(decreased benifits, DRA, Deferred raises, etc) so people know the mindset these days. I think she was stupid though. You can stack more boxes than in a mangled pile.

CJinx

There is no excuse for throwing packages, ever. I don't care what color shirt you wear. I'm glad she got fired.
I won't tolerate seeing it happen in the warehouse and it is just embarrassing for it to happen in public like that.

fedupped

There is no excuse for throwing packages, ever. I don't care what color shirt you wear. I'm glad she got fired.
I won't tolerate seeing it happen in the warehouse and it is just embarrassing for it to happen in public like that.
Do you work the belt? You scare me..in a corporate way of course. Hold on to it why it lasts. We care what you think!

CJinx

Do you work the belt? You scare me..in a corporate way of course. Hold on to it why it lasts. We care what you think!
I'm not a manager and I don't have a permanent presence on the belts, but I am assigned mostly QA responsibilities which means I do find myself on the killing floor/vanline quite often.

Throwing packages adds unnecessary risk of damaging them. Why would you want to do that?