Funny or not-so-funny customer encounters!

MaDBaLL

Obviously the best stories must stand out in your minds, whether you've just delivered your 1000th package or 1000000th package....

I love reading other drivers' stories.

clean hairy

The Customers who try to hand you a Post Office package.
They argue it says UPS, you point out it says USPS, and they ask "Are you SURE it is not UPS?"

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
When a young hot chick comes to the door wearing only an oversized t shirt and bends over to pick up the box
O wait, you said funny, not favorite, my bad sorry...............how about when the customer writes a hand written letter to you and tapes it on the door demanding you dr there signature required pkg, I find that quite humorous.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Are you the UPS man or FEDEX? .......... as I drive up in a big brown truck with UPS on the side.I often dont know if people are being smart asses or if they are truly that stupid

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
O wait, you said funny, not favorite, my bad sorry...............how about when the customer writes a hand written letter to you and tapes it on the door demanding you dr there signature required pkg, I find that quite humorous.
I just write "NO" in big block letters across their note and then leave another.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Not a driver, but had a customer scream at me over the counter because we RTSed his package after 3 attempts and it sat on the postcard shelf for 7 days. He was out of town, but apparently I should have known that.

A couple months later I was talking to one of my professors and the jerk walks through the door. He remembered me, and I him. He was very quiet and it was awkward. I laughed the entire walk back to my car.