funny thing happened today!

snookbunny420

I got chastised by my stupidvisor for not showing up to work , face to face, while at work! not for previous days, but today, the day he said i wasn't there. All while his part-time stupidvisors are laughing behind his back for being a complete tool.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I got chastised by my stupidvisor for not showing up to work , face to face, while at work! not for previous days, but today, the day he said i wasn't there. All while his part-time stupidvisors are laughing behind his back for being a complete tool.
Stop slacking and show up for work.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yesterday I pulled my DIAD out of my slot and it had my name on it when I clocked in. It had a a three letter different route in it so I changed that to my route number and downloaded EDD. I got in my package car after the PCM and drove to my area. First air stop and my OMS calls me and told me the Center Manager wants me to stop what I'm doing because I had the wrong DIAD. Evidently I did something to upset the rotation of the Earth according to my management team. At first they thought I didn't come to work because there was an extra DIAD left in the rack. I asked if they wanted me to have late air, no response. They sent a cover driver out in an empty car to bring me the other DIAD. Why they couldn't just change the DIAD id in the computer is a mystery to me.

Yesterday I pulled my DIAD out of my slot and it had my name on it when I clocked in. It had a a three letter different route in it so I changed that to my route number and downloaded EDD. I got in my package car after the PCM and drove to my area. First air stop and my OMS calls me and told me the Center Manager wants me to stop what I'm doing because I had the wrong DIAD. Evidently I did something to upset the rotation of the Earth according to my management team. At first they thought I didn't come to work because there was an extra DIAD left in the rack. I asked if they wanted me to have late air, no response. They sent a cover driver out in an empty car to bring me the other DIAD. Why they couldn't just change the DIAD id in the computer is a mystery to me.
That happeed to me before. I don't understand what the problem was.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Ouija board

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That happeed to me before. I don't understand what the problem was.

In my case, an OMS decided to make up a new board and used my DIAD without taking my name out of it. My board is top left in the rack, simple laziness on their part. I had no idea what she did when I clocked in, I also wouldn't have any idea where my new board would have been located.

In my case, an OMS decided to make up a new board and used my DIAD without taking my name out of it. My board is top left in the rack, simple laziness on their part. I had no idea what she did when I clocked in, I also wouldn't have any idea where my new board would have been located.
They told me some stupid stuff. Every stop that I did would show it as forced.

Whatever

ACmoses

Truth at this place is stranger and even more stupid than made up stories. We are managed out of GA. and the sups and managers we see are just pawns to carry out directives out of Atlanta. All I know is I have to turn my brain off when I walk into a UPS building just to keep my sanity!

BUCN85

Yea back in my loading days I was pulled into the office for having a ton of missloads on the week I was on vacation lol.

JL 0513

Were you standing in front of a package car? If so, you were camouflaged in your browns and therefore he couldn't see you. Case solved.