Funny video of FedEx Ground beach expedition, Safety Third!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
At first, I thought they had stolen the truck. But then, I caught a glimpse of the big tattoo on the driver, so I knew they were the real deal. Where are the nose rings?

bbsam

Staff member
See. If he were an employee like some here like to say, he couldn't do that with the truck, no?

HomeDelivery

haha, that's Home Delivery for ya!... they're supposed to cover up the FedEx logos when it's not being used for delivering parcels!

check out the following vid:

they still have send agains on the top shelves of the package van! I would have secured them at home in the garage instead of taking it to the shore:funny:

[video=youtube;i-UX9A2keIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-UX9A2keIs[/video]

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

bbsam, you will appreciate this.

I saw one of your Ground boys, with either his contractor or a replacement driver in the jump seat, delivering in the former base housing area today, with both the bulkhead and rear doors wide open. He then proceeded to park on the wrong side of the road, hop out of the drivers seat to deliver a package. I grabbed my cell and took a picture and will try to post it here later.

Last week one of your HD guys was driving to his next stop. He had several packages in the cab, bulkhead door wide open and no seat belt. As he turned a corner one of the pkgs went tumbling out of the car on to the side of the road. I clapped as I drove by him.

You guys are going to dominate the industry within the decade? Not with these two jokers on the payroll.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
bbsam, you will appreciate this.

I saw one of your Ground boys, with either his contractor or a replacement driver in the jump seat, delivering in the former base housing area today, with both the bulkhead and rear doors wide open. He then proceeded to park on the wrong side of the road, hop out of the drivers seat to deliver a package. I grabbed my cell and took a picture and will try to post it here later.

Last week one of your HD guys was driving to his next stop. He had several packages in the cab, bulkhead door wide open and no seat belt. As he turned a corner one of the pkgs went tumbling out of the car on to the side of the road. I clapped as I drove by him.

You guys are going to dominate the industry within the decade? Not with these two jokers on the payroll.

Don't make fun of his 2 best employees. They are obviously total professionals and worth every cent of the $11 per hour they are paid. You'd better be "watching in your rearview mirror" because they are "catching" UPS (as they drive into the ditch). You've just summed-up Ground and HD in just a few lines. They are a joke.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't make fun of his 2 best employees. They are obviously total professionals and worth every cent of the $11 per hour they are paid. You'd better be "watching in your rearview mirror" because they are "catching" UPS (as they drive into the ditch). You've just summed-up Ground and HD in just a few lines. They are a joke.

This "joke" will have an impact on our contract negotiations in 2013.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This "joke" will have an impact on our contract negotiations in 2013.

Yes, they will, because they are a federally-subsidized workforce (as in we make-up the difference for their crap wages). Too bad UPS wasn't smart enough to do something about Ground early on. Their lack of professionalism will always make them a joke, as your post aptly pointed-out.