Funny Warning letter.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Guy at work had this hated customer. He called him little Hitler. When the guy would sign he typed that in the DIAD to stop complete it. Well long story short the guy files a claim for a missing box. Low and behold mangement goes back to look for a signature and they see a years worth of Little Hitler's signing for boxes lol.

WorknLateHuh

Had something similar happen to me... story time, here we go, lucky you.

Had a friendly female customer sign the diad. She told me her last name and as i was walking back i kind of half forgot it, but i remembered it started with "S,T" and ended in "ART" or something. So i randomly mashed in a bunch of letters inbetween.

Few days later, the bid driver comes up to me and asked, "At the vet, clinic why did you type in STDWART? She isnt going to call it in, but is bothered by what you wrote."

Was it my subconsciouss typing that? it was completely by chance though. Anyways, the next few days i delivered there were beyond awkward. I should have talked to her but she wouldnt have believed it was an accident. it sucked because she was real nice too.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Had something similar happen to me... story time, here we go, lucky you.

Had a friendly female customer sign the diad. She told me her last name and as i was walking back i kind of half forgot it, but i remembered it started with "S,T" and ended in "ART" or something. So i randomly mashed in a bunch of letters inbetween.

Few days later, the bid driver comes up to me and asked, "At the vet, clinic why did you type in STDWART? She isnt going to call it in, but is bothered by what you wrote."

Was it my subconsciouss typing that? it was completely by chance though. Anyways, the next few days i delivered there were beyond awkward. I should have talked to her but she wouldnt have believed it was an accident. it sucked because she was real nice too.
One time I was delivering to a doctors and saw a pamphlet for erectile dysfunction...without even thinking I typed erectile as last name

barnyard

KTM rider
We have some local names that 'go' with some routes. I had one of those names 30 miles south of where most of the family lives. I did not look at the address, only the name, tossed it to the preloader and told him he had a misload. He tossed it back and told me to look at the address. He was laughing because he knew exactly what I was thinking.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I hate when people say "well my sisters last name is ______ so I'll sign her name"
As they take 57 seconds to perfectly write out their name

Whoooooooo cares just sign