Furniture time.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think I have completely furnished this one upstairs apartment in the last week. All I can say is after all the over 50 lb packages that the company is charging extra fees for, all the under 50 lbs packages I deliver are just about pure profit.

MattM

I remember those south shore Amazon days of unloading 53 foot trailers of nothing but these long shelf/dresser boxes, none weighing less than 50. I will never forget those days. A package car full of them is nothing in the scheme of things. Now delivering them is another story. Yuck.

I think most were damaged because they did not process for much longer through our building.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Delivered a 98lbs cabinet and picked up a 120lbs bed frame from the same house. Guy gives me a hand and goes “man I couldn’t believe it, order my bed online and it came broken right down the middle” I was like man that’s crazy, we are extremely careful with 120lbs beds. Well cya later when I come pick that cabinet up!

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I remember those south shore Amazon days of unloading 53 foot trailers of nothing but these long shelf/dresser boxes, none weighing less than 50. I will never forget those days. A package car full of them is nothing in the scheme of things. Now delivering them is another story. Yuck.

I think most were damaged because they did not process for much longer through our building.

Those South Shore trailers still come through my hub! I had to unload a couple of them during my part-time run. Now every once in a while when I have to deliver a piece from them, I get some good flashbacks of not giving a single friend. Hand to surface? Kiss my a##.
The paper trailers suck too.

Like you said....something you can never forget.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Anyone remember when those Tony Little gazelles where popular? I still have nightmares of that guys ugly mug.