Further Adventures in Hallway Sex - More and Upstate

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Care to make it interesting? I posed this challenge to moreluck but she is all talk.

It's very simple. If Romney wins I will not post for a week. If Obama wins then you will not post for a week. Yes, I know that you are a moderator---you can still perform your moderator duties but would abstain from posting your own thoughts for a week. Hell, moreluck hasn't posted any of her own thoughts since May 2000---surely you could do the same for just one week? If need be we could each have our posts moderated, although I would think the two of us would be able to honor such a bet.

Deal?

Nimnim

The Nim
Re: Chris Christie Thread

Care to make it interesting? I posed this challenge to moreluck but she is all talk.

It's very simple. If Romney wins I will not post for a week. If Obama wins then you will not post for a week. Yes, I know that you are a moderator---you can still perform your moderator duties but would abstain from posting your own thoughts for a week. Hell, moreluck hasn't posted any of her own thoughts since May 2000---surely you could do the same for just one week? If need be we could each have our posts moderated, although I would think the two of us would be able to honor such a bet.

Deal?

I'd take the bet, but I don't have anything to lose here, well unless riots actually do start when Romney wins and I have to shoot people.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Deal?
Yeah, I'm all talk......like when I took your bet.....won it....and you refused to pay up and the bet was issued by you.

RENEGER !!!!!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Deal?
My own thoughts??..........Mr. Nancy is a reneger......I didn't get that from any source but me. Anyone that would take a bet from you is a fool. You have no honor!!!

It's the weekend....get a life !!

over9five

Staff member

Nope, I'm not that confident. I just disagree with your statement "...voters on Tuesday when they re-elect him", which seems to suggest a huge win. If Obama wins (or Romney), it will be by a razor thin margin like in '08 when Obama won with just 52%. The country is so evenly divided....

Besides, I'd miss your posts that week!

over9five

Staff member

Moreluck, I'm sure there's at least 1 mod that would enforce it.
f529a952.gif

I will. I'm not participating, but I'll mod that bet. If both parties agree before the election to this bet, I'll ban the loser for one week. You'll still be able to read, but not post.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I will. I'm not participating, but I'll mod that bet. If both parties agree before the election to this bet, I'll ban the loser for one week. You'll still be able to read, but not post.
Only a fool would bet with Nancy.

moreluck

golden ticket member

You have a history. You welch on bets. You can't get it up (so to speak).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is a bet that neither of us can welch on. The loser is banned for a week. I know that there are many here who love to not hear from either one of us for a week.

Deal?

moreluck

golden ticket member

This is a bet that neither of us can welch on. The loser is banned for a week. I know that there are many here who love to not hear from either one of us for a week.

Deal?
Deep dark depression....excessive misery!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you are so confident in your boy winning put your silence where your mouth is. What's the matter---you can't go a week without Brown Cafe???

Status
Not open for further replies.