FUTURE OF THE LEGENDARY 22.3 JOB

22.4 driver

Good afternoon fellow upsers, I’m a new member to this glorious online forum filled with tons of information . As you c an add by my name I’m a 22.4 meaning I am a new driver . I was third 22.4 book driver in my hub only been getting :censored2:ed by brown for a year . I wish to acquire a 22.3 job in the future cause I’m lazy and their job is easier and pays same as my position but technically more since they get RPCD rate when delivering ground . Are they gonna even hire 22.3 anymore since we got my position now ? Or are they just gonna open bud for them when one leaves or retires ?! I don’t mind Being an RCPD with a nice residential route either . :censored2: commercial !

PT Car Washer

My guess is that you’ll have to wait quite some time to outbid the other “lazy” members. FYI hub work sucks unless it’s small sort
Most drivers have waited 20 to 25 years to get a decent 22.3 job. Unless you want to load trailers on the midnight sort and then load package cars on the preload with a 2 hour break in between. All the time a 19 year old PT sup is telling you to hurry, hurry.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Most drivers have waited 20 to 25 years to get a decent 22.3 job. Unless you want to load trailers on the midnight sort and then load package cars on the preload with a 2 hour break in between. All the time a 19 year old PT sup is telling you to hurry, hurry.
Only cause you're too scared to grieve him, coutergrieve him when he retliates, and grieve him every day for ANYTHING in the book until he hides somewhere

What'dyabringmetoday???

Good afternoon fellow upsers, I’m a new member to this glorious online forum filled with tons of information . As you c an add by my name I’m a 22.4 meaning I am a new driver . I was third 22.4 book driver in my hub only been getting :censored2:ed by brown for a year . I wish to acquire a 22.3 job in the future cause I’m lazy and their job is easier and pays same as my position but technically more since they get RPCD rate when delivering ground . Are they gonna even hire 22.3 anymore since we got my position now ? Or are they just gonna open bud for them when one leaves or retires ?! I don’t mind Being an RCPD with a nice residential route either . :censored2: commercial !
They will offer you a daytime feeder run soon...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

put in your time and sign the bid sheets like everybody else has done since the beginning of time

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We had a 22.3 Car Wash employee retire recently and her job was put on the Bid List. You have to have a lot of seniority to win a job like that.

ManInBrown

I know package drivers that nabbed 22.3s after only a few years company seniority but they are the worst 22.3 jobs you can get. Unloading Trailers on the daytime sort. It takes 20+ years seniority to get a decent 22.3 gig. and they do not pay the same. It was a reduction in hourly pay. I don’t know how much.

22.4 driver

I know package drivers that nabbed 22.3s after only a few years company seniority but they are the worst 22.3 jobs you can get. Unloading Trailers on the daytime sort. It takes 20+ years seniority to get a decent 22.3 gig. and they do not pay the same. It was a reduction in hourly pay. I don’t know how much.

They pay the same as 22.4 but less than RPCD

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
How much a 22:3 makes depends on seniority. We have some that make senior driver rate and don’t do much

Babagounj

Strength through joy
AS
As a Year One 22.3 , I was at first paid my higher inside for all work.
Then in 2004 , they switched me to different rates.
Every time I was sent out to cover a missing p/t air driver's run, I lost roughly $5/ hr. I grieved it but it was because of how I was coded for the time that won. ( also I knew every PM air run for all the Centers). When they sent out someone else they always ended up calling me direct for help. Once was when a senior driver couldn't locate a drop box on a loading dock, I had to walk him to it. He would open the doors to the dock but couldn't see it. He had to look behind the door he was holding open.