FWD step vans.

some1else

Banned
We have some trucks that get around decent in the snow. Others are terrible.

The workhorse p57 man I can get out of about anything in those. The diesel p700 a dusting and it's tow truck time.
Try the workhorse 500 (511xxx) those things are really good and can turn like a golfcart. If ups cared about safety no one would be delivering in the country with a p700, but we do every day!

Mack Grant

That sounds like how on car sups drive.
Reading this reminded me when I was making book, and the sup who was training me blew through a couple red lights and was gunning the motor down residential streets.
Prior This same guy did my onroad test and we went to another center to pick up an old dinosaur to train with. On the way back we were absolutely flying over an interstate overpass and he casually says " I don't expect you to be able to handle the vehicle like me."

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
We have one Isuzu Reach van. Also called a Euro Van. Diesel rear wheel drive. Take a new gas 500 any day.

They tried pushing one of these pieces of crap onto me. I had none of it. They have 6 new ones in our building, 2 of them are spare cars that sit on the fence for the PM air drivers because nobody wants them. 3 of the other 4 are in different centers in the everyday lineup, only 1 guy in our center tolerates one as his everyday ride.

PT Car Washer

How many centers in your building? The one in our building was in the line up during peak. Some of the AM air drivers will take it out if the only other choice is a non power steering 800. Otherwise it just sits. I will go and wash it once in a while, but that is the only times I have driven it.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
How many centers in your building? The one in our building was in the line up during peak. Some of the AM air drivers will take it out if the only other choice is a non power steering 800. Otherwise it just sits. I will go and wash it once in a while, but that is the only times I have driven it.

3 centers in my building.