FXG needs collapsible totes like Amazon

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ok, with the incoming rental box trucks and cargo vans, we need collapsible totes for the incoming usps smartpost and misc smalls...

The past weekend and labor day I had maybe 50 - 70 % smalls.

In a box truck with no shelving, it'll be a nightmare to keep them organized vs a step van with proper shelves.

Sure, we got similar hard totes like amazon :

3383542474_7ffbd46fa2_b.jpg

They stack well when I build walls & I use a status door tag to mark the box with the SiD #, but after I empty them out, they start getting in the way (well, for those without straps...)

20200908_001823.jpg

I have one on the passenger seat to keep the smalls in order, like a postal worker, not like what Amazonian dsps do on the dashboard

This is what I want to try out if I don't have shelving in the cargo:

7c109797f72eb630155a05b3446b34ba.jpg

Just a thought.

Ok, with the incoming rental box trucks and cargo vans, we need collapsible totes for the incoming usps smartpost and misc smalls...

The past weekend and labor day I had maybe 50 - 70 % smalls.

In a box truck with no shelving, it'll be a nightmare to keep them organized vs a step van with proper shelves.

Sure, we got similar hard totes like amazon :

View attachment 309098

They stack well when I build walls & I use a status door tag to mark the box with the SiD #, but after I empty them out, they start getting in the way (well, for those without straps...)

View attachment 309099

I have one on the passenger seat to keep the smalls in order, like a postal worker, not like what Amazonian dsps do on the dashboard

This is what I want to try out if I don't have shelving in the cargo:

View attachment 309100

Just a thought.
Ups could use them for all the rentals they have ...