FZ gives speech,

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Fred gives excellent speeches. He's a leader. Cock a doodle doooo
image.png

Two main classification schemes exist for halitosis, although none is universally accepted.[3]

The Miyazaki et al. classification was originally described in 1999 in a Japanese scientific publication,[4] and has since been adapted to reflect North American society, especially with regards halitophobia.[5] The classification assumes three primary divisions of the halitosis symptom, namely genuine halitosis, pseudohalitosis and halitophobia. This classification has been suggested to be most widely used,[3] but it has been criticized because it is overly simplistic and is largely of use only to dentists rather than other specialties.

• Genuine halitosis
    • A. Physiologic halitosis
    • B. Pathologic halitosis
      • (i) Oral
      • (ii) Extra-oral
  • Pseudohalitosis
  • Halitophobia
The Tangerman and Winkel classification was suggested in Europe in 2002.[6][7] This classification focuses only on those cases where there is genuine halitosis, and has therefore been criticized for being less clinically useful for dentistry when compared to the Miyazaki et al. classification.

• Intra-oral halitosis
  • Extra-oral halitosis
    • A. Blood borne halitosis
      • (i) Systemic diseases
      • (ii) Metabolic diseases
      • (iii) Food
      • (iv) Medication
    • B. Non-blood borne halitosis
      • (i) Upper respiratory tract
      • (ii) Lower respiratory tract
The same authors also suggested that halitosis can be divided according to the character of the odor into 3 groups:[7]

Based on the strengths and weaknesses of previous attempts at classification of halitosis, an etiologic classification has now been proposed:[8]

• Type 0 (physiologic)
  • Type 1 (oral)
  • Type 2 (airway)
  • Type 3 (gastroesophageal)
  • Type 4 (blood-borne)
  • Type 5 (subjective)
Any halitosis symptom is potentially the sum of these types in any combination, superimposed on the physiologic odor present in all healthy individuals.[8]

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Two main classification schemes exist for halitosis, although none is universally accepted.[3]

The Miyazaki et al. classification was originally described in 1999 in a Japanese scientific publication,[4] and has since been adapted to reflect North American society, especially with regards halitophobia.[5] The classification assumes three primary divisions of the halitosis symptom, namely genuine halitosis, pseudohalitosis and halitophobia. This classification has been suggested to be most widely used,[3] but it has been criticized because it is overly simplistic and is largely of use only to dentists rather than other specialties.

• Genuine halitosis
    • A. Physiologic halitosis
    • B. Pathologic halitosis
      • (i) Oral
      • (ii) Extra-oral
  • Pseudohalitosis
  • Halitophobia
The Tangerman and Winkel classification was suggested in Europe in 2002.[6][7] This classification focuses only on those cases where there is genuine halitosis, and has therefore been criticized for being less clinically useful for dentistry when compared to the Miyazaki et al. classification.

• Intra-oral halitosis
  • Extra-oral halitosis
    • A. Blood borne halitosis
      • (i) Systemic diseases
      • (ii) Metabolic diseases
      • (iii) Food
      • (iv) Medication
    • B. Non-blood borne halitosis
      • (i) Upper respiratory tract
      • (ii) Lower respiratory tract
The same authors also suggested that halitosis can be divided according to the character of the odor into 3 groups:[7]

Based on the strengths and weaknesses of previous attempts at classification of halitosis, an etiologic classification has now been proposed:[8]

• Type 0 (physiologic)
  • Type 1 (oral)
  • Type 2 (airway)
  • Type 3 (gastroesophageal)
  • Type 4 (blood-borne)
  • Type 5 (subjective)
Any halitosis symptom is potentially the sum of these types in any combination, superimposed on the physiologic odor present in all healthy individuals.[8]
How about liver spots?

Want to so a 3 page report on H's liver spots?

Someone sent this to me. I thought it was a funny read.

To K P and Teamsters United: You had the worst week in Central Pennsylvania!

After several requests from you asking me to reach out to Local 776, I did, and I also provided you with enough information so that you could reach out to them. Instead, no one made contact with them and, even worse, Teamsters United went to Local 776unannounced on the very first day the ballots were mailed. And then, they joined up with the loser opposition, yes that's right, thelosers,mainly made up of the very same people who lost the local election a little over a year ago! I had warned you and the Teamsters United campaign manager about these people. That was one of the most arrogant, unprofessional, 'behind the back' moves I have ever experienced as a Teamster!

I spoke with ET, the Principal Officer at Local 776, and congratulated him on his resounding win by 3 to 1: 1212 votes for E T and the Teamsters for Teamsters, 460 votes for the losers, Teamsters United. I told Ed that now he and his team can go to the convention on their terms! As John P. Morris (who is deceased)often said, "If you have leverage, use it!" I assure you that E T and Teamsters for Teamsters will use it wisely.

So, for being so unprofessional and discourteous, you and Teamsters United had the worst week in Central Pennsylvania. Congrats..or something..

T B. G
Former President of Local 776 for 16 years

Lol

TDU at work.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Someone sent this to me. I thought it was a funny read.

To K P and Teamsters United: You had the worst week in Central Pennsylvania!

After several requests from you asking me to reach out to Local 776, I did, and I also provided you with enough information so that you could reach out to them. Instead, no one made contact with them and, even worse, Teamsters United went to Local 776unannounced on the very first day the ballots were mailed. And then, they joined up with the loser opposition, yes that's right, thelosers,mainly made up of the very same people who lost the local election a little over a year ago! I had warned you and the Teamsters United campaign manager about these people. That was one of the most arrogant, unprofessional, 'behind the back' moves I have ever experienced as a Teamster!

I spoke with ET, the Principal Officer at Local 776, and congratulated him on his resounding win by 3 to 1: 1212 votes for E T and the Teamsters for Teamsters, 460 votes for the losers, Teamsters United. I told Ed that now he and his team can go to the convention on their terms! As John P. Morris (who is deceased)often said, "If you have leverage, use it!" I assure you that E T and Teamsters for Teamsters will use it wisely.

So, for being so unprofessional and discourteous, you and Teamsters United had the worst week in Central Pennsylvania. Congrats..or something..

T B. G
Former President of Local 776 for 16 years

Lol

TDU at work.
Wow