G.O.P. Debate in Arizona 2-22-12

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, Shirley, double check that date for me will ya? I'm pretty sure it's on CNN.....check that too, Shirley.....because I very well could be lying!!

My source of information on this was my O.C. Register T.V. Book. No, I'm not posting the link. Do your own research, Shirley. You want to stalk? You're a Shirley!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
40 mins. into the program and Santoeum has been getting a lot of Boos. Paul's not getting much time as usual. Newt & Mitt seem on top to me.

804brown

It is so amazing. These republicans live in fantasyland. They truly live in a bubble: a reality-free world. Also, this is no debate. This is a forum for all 4 to go on and on without being truly questioned by the press. A forum where truth is not allowed in the debate. A forum where the clowns on stage perform for the bubble people in the hall and at home. These clowns come on to a CNN "debate" and are asked a CNN question and sit there and say "We think that question is not relevent or imprtant or needed" ,etc. A real strong media/press would have said: shut up and answer the question;CNN is paying for this stage, you answer that question or you could walk off that stage!!" But not this weak media we have!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
When the question is whimpy...like if you were a tree, which kind would you be? The candidate needs to speak about real issues, not imaginary if's.

I was surprised this was the first 'sit down' debate. They are usually standing.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I just love these knuckleheads tearing each other apart at the seems! KEEP IT UP GOP!

Gotta love this circus! NONE OF THEM ARE QUALIFIED TO LEAD A BOY SCOUT TROOP!

Peace.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Stupid" Tuesday is next week, isn't it ?

Who's really gonna go out and vote for any of them ?
The GOP in those states will go and vote. Americans aren't flippant about their privilege to vote. They know it can be taken away..
SUPER Tuesday is March 6th.
This coming Tues. is voting for AZ. and Michigan.

804brown

The GOP in those states will go and vote. Americans aren't flippant about their privilege to vote. They know it can be taken away..
SUPER Tuesday is March 6th.
This coming Tues. is voting for AZ. and Michigan.
So far turn out has been low in these repub primaries. Where is the excitement?? I thought the right was "so enthusiastic" about getting rid of the "kenyan usurper"?? How frustrating it must be ??

Bad Gas!

Please , anybody but another 4 years of failed policies from O. He had the House and Senate for 2 of those years..Failure..Can you say 20 trillion in debt if he re-ups...You may not care, but our kids will...The debate shouldn't be about picking on GOP canidates. it should be strickly on how poorly O has done in his 3+ years. He does ga great photo Opt and can shoot hoop, too...Child-Please!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Please , anybody but another 4 years of failed policies from O. He had the House and Senate for 2 of those years..Failure..Can you say 20 trillion in debt if he re-ups...You may not care, but our kids will...The debate shouldn't be about picking on GOP canidates. it should be strickly on how poorly O has done in his 3+ years. He does ga great photo Opt and can shoot hoop, too...Child-Please!

That all sounds great in a soundbite, but as BROWN SAID, WHERE IS THE TURNOUT? iF IT WERE TRUE THAT AMERICANS DONT WANT OBAMA, REPUBLICANS WOULD BE SHOWING NUMBERS GREATER THAN IN 2008 AND SO FAR, THEY ARE FEWER.

That speaks volumes, you just havent heard it yet.

Peace

TOS

804brown

The debt will go up no matter who is elected in november.