Gamestop Now Pickup and Delivery at Same Time

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's when you tell her that both her company & yours have come up with this agreement and whether either of you like it, its how things will be from this point forward. You are really making this so much harder than it needs to be. Pickup and deliver at the same time, DONE. Period, end of discussion. I guess some people just can't follow directions

As brownmonster stated earlier I deliver Gamestop while I am delivering my NDA. I barely get the air off on time---throw in a scheduled pickup and some of that air may be late. I don't do late air.

gostillerz

One route I cover has a GameStop. We've been doing the deliver/pickup at the same time for at least 3 years, at around 9:00. If nobody's there (there usually is), I try again at 10:00 before I finish the plaza. If they're still closed, I stick a notice on the door and I'm on my way. That's how my Oncar told me to do it, so that's how I do it.

Now that I think about it, we do the delivery/pickup at the same time for Walmart, Target, basically every store on that route. There is one driver who does the mall nearby, but he doesn't pickup for those places.

If you're adding packages from one place to another scheduled pickup, that's falsifying records. Period. You did not pick up that package at that location. It's no different than signing for a package yourself. I do what I can for customers, but I'm not going to lie and steal, which is what you are doing.

What'dyabringmetoday???

As I said before, Upstate simply wants to make an attempt at impressing everyone on Brown Cafe. He has proven many times that he unable to follow rules and loves to take matters into his own hands. When you have a "close" relationship with management, you can get away with his behavior. Of course, the relationship will likely deteriorate if and when Mr. B. gets a slap on the wrist for Upstate's rogue behavior. It won't matter to most of us in fifty years either way.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You guys are too critical.Every center,every hub ,every building,may all be ups,but they each have their own way to deal with things.It could well be that they respect Dave's integrity,and his way of addressing the issue......

Nevertheless, someday Dave is going to get his a** in a sling for doing what he believes is right. I've seen it happen.

tourists24

The scheduled pickup is in the pickup log of the driver who delivers the bulk of that commercial complex. I swing by later as a courtesy---none of the cover drivers do it nor would I expect them to.

does the manager at your Gamestop realize that they will only get the one pickup when you are on vacation?

tourists24

Curiouser and curiouser!
Hoax,,, Im imagining that Upstates center is one of the few that may still care more about service and less about reports (I guess)... my center would be questioning why I had a 3 minute gap between deliveries.... I disagree with Dave with him doing this but I understand why he is doing it.... he still cares about his customers... people like me dont care and would simply tell Gamestop to have it ready by 10 or it will go out the next day

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have had drivers asked to explain 20 minute gaps. 3 minute gaps are not a concern (yet).

I should add that I am a scratch driver and they tend to give scratch drivers more leniency.

This will be my last post on this thread. Thanks to all for your comments.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We have had drivers asked to explain 20 minute gaps. 3 minute gaps are not a concern (yet).

I should add that I am a scratch driver and they tend to give scratch drivers more leniency.

That sounds like a challenge to me! :wink2:

cino321

What's this scratch you speak of?