Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Then why can’t you pay a 4K debt

Think we’ve found the King of the @Barney’s
1516731461088-barney.jpeg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm in Vegas and been working for ups for 2 years. I owe over $4 for a collection I don't remembered. I was wondering if you were to have your check direct deposited into 2 accounts, the deductions would stop. any advice would be deeply appreciated!

I shouldn’t have to pay :censored2:. My insurance should have taken care of it a long time ago. Btw I make more money sport gambling in 2 trips than you part timers make in a year.

You insurance should cover the debt because you don't remember it?

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I shouldn’t have to pay :censored2:. My insurance should have taken care of it a long time ago. Btw I make more money sport gambling in 2 trips than you part timers make in a year.

Considering you’re struggling to pay debts and have financial worries, it’s highly unlikely you make any more money than any part timer.....anywhere.....at any one time.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
ya'll might be joking around but since insurance is brought up, and this is the US of the :censored2: A. They had a medical issue or automobile accident (or both, or maybe childcare payments). And the insurance company claimed some bs like it was a pre-exising condition or the car had an issue. blah blah blah.

or he has to make medical copay: $40,000 on a 9/1 copay is $4000. FYI

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ya'll might be joking around but since insurance is brought up, and this is the US of the :censored2: A. They had a medical issue or automobile accident (or both, or maybe childcare payments). And the insurance company claimed some bs like it was a pre-exising condition or the car had an issue. blah blah blah.

or he has to make medical copay: $40,000 on a 9/1 copay is $4000. FYI

A high roller like Vegas should have no problem coming up with that

rod

Retired 22 years
They always brag about how much the win but you never hear about how much they lose until all of a sudden they are broke, filing bankruptcy and crying about how life is so unfair. I've seen it happen dozens of times. I never feel sorry for a gambler.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They always brag about how much the win but you never hear about how much they lose until all of a sudden they are broke, filing bankruptcy and crying about how life is so unfair. I've seen it happen dozens of times. I never feel sorry for a gambler.
Because they always think they can outsmart “the house”. No sympathy for someone who puts their family and home at risk just for the rush.

john chesney

I'm in Vegas and been working for ups for 2 years. I owe over $4 for a collection I don't remembered. I was wondering if you were to have your check direct deposited into 2 accounts, the deductions would stop. any advice would be deeply appreciated!
If there’s a judgment against you all bank accounts and all assets must be included. If there is no court judgement work out a deal to lower amount owed. If the debt is not yours make them take you to court and prove it. Make sure you appear in court or it’s an automatic default judgement against you

Returntosender

Sorry for loss is the quote

Re-Raise

And you don’t have 4K?!? How can a grown ass man not be able to come up with 4K? It always amazes me how the people bragging never have anything!