Gas mask

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh, I work with them daily, distribute them on the international stage and work with engineers who design them. Was just curious if you were gonna just post a link like a downsy potato trying to sound smart.
I’m open to some education is there such a thing as a “half faced” gas mask?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
"Gas masks" used by the military are actually "protective masks" or "pro masks" for short. The difference between those and a respirator is that pro masks cover the entire face, and the attached hood protects the rest of the head. Respirators only cover the mouth and nose, leaving the eyes and ears as potential entry points for viruses.

PTPunchingBag

Sounds like you have never been properly instructed on how to wear a protection mask. Used for nuclear biological and chemical attacks.
I have a feeling this is biological warfare manufactured by the Chinese to control their population then released on the rest of the world to cripple the economy.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I’m open to some education is there such a thing as a “half faced” gas mask?

Do you know why experts say the N95 masks should only go to the professionals?

To properly wear them you put it on and adjust it. Then they put a bag (seriously) over your head and spray nasty smelling aerosol in the bag. If you can smell or taste it the mask is not adjusted correctly.

I did not know this. Someone very close to me told me this is what she has to do in her hospital.

PT Car Washer

I have a feeling this is biological warfare manufactured by the Chinese to control their population then released on the rest of the world to cripple the economy.
If true, then I would say it was a failure to control their population. Crippling the worlds economy does more damage to their economy.

Air Recovery

They would walk you out the door so fast it would make your head spin.

Don't be a :censored2:.

Bro just shut up, he would be fine and union/management alike would ask him where he got it to get one for themselves. You're so out of touch and just plain wrong but as if thats not enough you spout your dumbàss opinions like they're facts.

JUST SHUT * UP.

ps. No one likes you.

Last edited by a moderator: