Gas surcharge, thanks to Joe

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Why do you care? You earn a wage through UPS right? Do they deduct the cost of gas from you? I fill at the expensive gas pump, whatever is closer. Always gave me a kick when a coworker shows up at the cheaper pump across the street and later exclaims "why would you make the company pay more in gas!!!" like excuse me what side do you think you are on.

We are like a utility, idiots think shipping cardboard is sustainable, we extract that lunacy. que the rest of the modern market.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Why do you care? You earn a wage through UPS right? Do they deduct the cost of gas from you? I fill at the expensive gas pump, whatever is closer. Always gave me a kick when a coworker shows up at the cheaper pump across the street and later exclaims "why would you make the company pay more in gas!!!" like excuse me what side do you think you are on.

We are like a utility, idiots think shipping cardboard is sustainable, we extract that lunacy. que the rest of the modern market.
It blows my mind that UPS doesn’t have pumps on property everywhere no matter the size of the hub/center. I’ve been to some pretty small centers and even they have pumps. Why would they pay the price of gas at a gas station? Cut out the middle man.

PT Car Washer

It blows my mind that UPS doesn’t have pumps on property everywhere no matter the size of the hub/center. I’ve been to some pretty small centers and even they have pumps. Why would they pay the price of gas at a gas station? Cut out the middle man.
I think the savings would only be a $.05 a gallon would is eaten up by the maintenance cost and labor cost of waiting in line to fuel.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I guess UPS will have to put the gas surcharge back. Thanks to Joe. The US was energy independent prior to January 20, 2021.
I worry more about our security. Biden's cutting of US energy production has put us at risk.

Day one in office, Biden kill the pipeline, putting union workers out of work and started his attack on fossil fuel energy.

PT Car Washer

I worry more about our security. Biden's cutting of US energy production has put us at risk.

Day one in office, Biden kill the pipeline, putting union workers out of work and started his attack on fossil fuel energy.
How many gas lines have you had to wait in recently?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This all goes back to the Green Raw Deal. Liberals helped fuel Putin's war, added to inflation, and made the world less safe.

Over70irregs

Look around. Oil is everything. What you replacing it with?
Just knock it down a peg. Even if we wanted EV vehicles there are not batteries and infrastructure yet. Develop mass alt energy adoption jobs stateside then float our blueprint overseas. Africa solar is a goldmine. We need to whip China there but we are blind/racist/controlling to our own demise…..

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I’m surprised it lasted this long….

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

The rise in gas costs and inflation eats up our yearly wage gain. When you apply inflation to our wage we are essentially making 2.4% an hour less then we were a year ago. Those numbers are from December and are worse now, also doesn’t take into consideration the price of food. So yeah it does affect him. I already traded in my pickup because I was spending 130$ every week and a half on gas. Cost 65$ on January 19th 2021.