Gee I'm going to miss you guys and girls.

klein

Für Meno :)
I wouldn't even be so worried, since Congress can't pass any bills anyways.
Congress has never done so less since 1947 !
surprised ? I doubt it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hope everybody has planned a fun activity. I actually have a bunch of tapes lined up that I haven't had time to watch yet this week.

IHOP for breakfast sounds good too. Tomorrow is also ad day at the stores.....got to go get the sale items. Au revoir 'til Thursday morning!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I might have to call in tomorrow..... you know from the anxiety of my not being able to access browncafe all day. Oh wait I would never do that while on the clock anyway :wink2:

satellitedriver

I will still be on the clock, when the protest is over.
Looks like it is just going to be another day for me.
When I get home around 10pm tomorrow night, I will be here to talk everyone down from their withdrawal symptoms.
:grouphugg:

klein

Für Meno :)
I will still be on the clock, when the protest is over.
Looks like it is just going to be another day for me.
When I get home around 10pm tomorrow night, I will be here to talk everyone down from their withdrawal symptoms.
:grouphugg:

That's only if Browncafe isn't shut down due to high traffic volume after 9pm pst ;)

(everyone trying to log in at 9:00, 9:01 to 9:05 all at the same time !)

menotyou

bella amicizia
If its not working out nancy is single and he likes relationships where you don't talk face to face.
407, you are so kind and thoughtful to offer up Nancy to me. Considering I already know he wouldn't turn it down, I guess I will have to do it myself-AGAIN. I think I'd go gay before I'd go for What's in the Bubble of Goodness, not that there is anything wrong with that.