Gender equality

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
I load in the outbound, my supervisor asked me: "what are you going to do when you work as a supervisor and you need to cut your hair?"

I have no intentions of becoming a supervisor, but, this raises the questions.. If we are promoting a workplace of gender equality, why would I need to chop my hair, while the girls have long hair?

Yes,were living in times where everyone's gotta be equal, so... What's the deal?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I load in the outbound, my supervisor asked me: "what are you going to do when you work as a supervisor and you need to cut your hair?"

I have no intentions of becoming a supervisor, but, this raises the questions.. If we are promoting a workplace of gender equality, why would I need to chop my hair, while the girls have long hair?

Yes,were living in times where everyone's gotta be equal, so... What's the deal?

At no time in history have everyone been equal.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Equal doesn't mean the same thing as fair

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

IMG_1546.GIF

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
4 stars in Ohio is 1.5 stars everywhere else.

Don't worry I got it out the queue.

IMG_2273.GIF

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Dirty hippie

Get a haircut

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Have you seen the gals of UPS? Not much long hair. Heck, even hard to tell they are gals!