Gentlemen Start your Engines

Future

Victory Ride
:warriorsmiley::warriorsmiley:Peak season is officially here boys! I am wishing all of you a safe one! Work safe, take the extra second if need be. As always the most important item on that truck is you!Remember, slow and steady wins the Race and coming home to your families to work another day is all that matters!!!May God watch over us all!!

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
So much gravy in the hub, it's ridiculous. I went in for a "mini sort" (hyuk, hyuk) yesterday and left with just under 9 hours. As a PT'er usually on a 23 hour/week diet, it's nice to get a chance to make a semi-living wage.. even if it's only for a month and a half out of the year.

:cool-little:

Marne Vet

A driver I knew that drove for over 25 years before taking an inside bid used to have a nice phrase to yell every time he was really heavy, or "boned", and that was "BALLS DEEP!" That pretty much sums up my day. Minus the happy ending.

Indecisi0n

A driver I knew that drove for over 25 years before taking an inside bid used to have a nice phrase to yell every time he was really heavy, or "boned", and that was "BALLS DEEP!" That pretty much sums up my day. Minus the happy ending.

Ups was balls deep in me today.

Did I use it properly?

brostalss

Looks like easy money for me again this year. They have me set up as an NDA relay guy. Only 75 stops today. Woohoo!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
So much gravy in the hub, it's ridiculous. I went in for a "mini sort" (hyuk, hyuk) yesterday and left with just under 9 hours. As a PT'er usually on a 23 hour/week diet, it's nice to get a chance to make a semi-living wage.. even if it's only for a month and a half out of the year.

:cool-little:
Same here. Usually 23-25 hours/week. Probably end up around 40 this week. A lot of hours for a pt gig, but I like the extra $$$ at Christmas.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
50 hours in the hub for me this week or bust!
More power to ya young blood. 50 is a little too much for me though.
Gotta make that cash while you can.
Unless it's peak, UPS is stingy with hours for most part timers. Monday hits, & their checkbook opens. I'm happy to take it.