George Floyd Square

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
gf.jpg

In the name of the Sharpton, the Farrakhan and the Jesse Jackson,

We pray to St. George Floyd, Patron Saint of Fentanyl and holding pregnant women at gunpoint.
We ask humbly that you grant us your wisdom, perseverance and sick counterfeiting skills so that we may emulate the example of uplifting your community to be a better and safer place.
You will be a shining beacon for all champions of equality and convenience store banana thieves.
This we pray,
Amen.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"For white people in particular." But muh racism. :censored2:ing bozos. Wish they'd swallow a bottle of fentanyl and jump off a bridge. Absolute cancer. These clowns are a blight on the world. HONK HONK!

refineryworker05

This is what upsets republicans over and over again. We have thousand of monuments to * traitors to the nation, that loved slavery and those monuments were a show of power that we can put up these traitorous a holes to worship white racism's power and to tell black Americans they don't have any political power, but see a G. Floyd memorial means black Americans have political power to get a less than stellar person honored because he was murdered by police. This terrifies and upsets a lot of Americans but especially republicans

Last edited by a moderator:

refineryworker05

That's because the left does so many absurd things, and constantly try to outdo themselves, non-stop. Let's hope the Right sticks to obsessing and whining.
This post reveals a lot about the republican political world view. Protestors in the streets after police killings aren't worried about the "right", their activism is around preventing police violence. The same goes for the protestors pushing for a $15 minimum wage, again these protestors want people to get paid more, it has nothing to do with the right. The people who support action on climate change aren't doing because the "right" opposes it. They believe climate change will be bad for the world and people. But so much of republican political ideology is based on being against some other group of Americans( the left, black people, muslims, Latinos, poor, single moms, etc), that its poisonous.

vantexan

This post reveals a lot about the republican political world view. Protestors in the streets after police killings aren't worried about the "right", their activism is around preventing police violence. The same goes for the protestors pushing for a $15 minimum wage, again these protestors want people to get paid more, it has nothing to do with the right. The people who support action on climate change aren't doing because the "right" opposes it. They believe climate change will be bad for the world and people. But so much of republican political ideology is based on being against some other group of Americans( the left, black people, muslims, Latinos, poor, single moms, etc), that its poisonous.
So should we expect in the future on every issue the Left wants if they don't get their way they'll take to the streets in protest, looting, burning, assaulting, murdering if necessary until their demands are met?

refineryworker05

So should we expect in the future on every issue the Left wants if they don't get their way they'll take to the streets in protest, looting, burning, assaulting, murdering if necessary until their demands are met?
The looting, burning, assaulting, and murdering is not really the aim of protests.

We put a lot of groups on the political left when ideology isn't the reason they take a certain position. I think people are against police violence because either they or their friends and family experience police violence. So their protesting isn't about being on the ideological left. Again the people I have seen people support a $15 minimum wage are usually motivated by experiencing low wage jobs where they are working or their family is working and not getting ahead. Again, they aren't reading "leftist" economic books. It's more practical. It's like we are continually struggling financially yet working very hard and the company is making money, there is already a minimum wage that hasn't been increased significantly in many years, why not increase it.

vantexan

The looting, burning, assaulting, and murdering is not really the aim of protests.

We put a lot of groups on the political left when ideology isn't the reason they take a certain position. I think people are against police violence because either they or their friends and family experience police violence. So their protesting isn't about being on the ideological left. Again the people I have seen people support a $15 minimum wage are usually motivated by experiencing low wage jobs where they are working or their family is working and not getting ahead. Again, they aren't reading "leftist" economic books. It's more practical. It's like we are continually struggling financially yet working very hard and the company is making money, there is already a minimum wage that hasn't been increased significantly in many years, why not increase it.
I have no problem with increasing the minimum wage. But my question remains, if the Left sees progress by acts of violence as legitimate, should we expect on every issue the Left advocates protests that devolve into looting, burning, assaults, etc?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
This is what upsets republicans over and over again. We have thousand of monuments to * traitors to the nation, that loved slavery and those monuments were a show of power that we can put up these traitorous a holes to worship white racism's power and to tell black Americans they don't have any political power, but see a G. Floyd memorial means black Americans have political power to get a less than stellar person honored because he was murdered by police. This terrifies and upsets a lot of Americans but especially republicans
What about the green party does it terrify them? They exist too.

El Correcto

god is dead
“Last edited by a moderator”
Was my favorite part of your post.

El Correcto

god is dead
This post reveals a lot about the republican political world view. Protestors in the streets after police killings aren't worried about the "right", their activism is around preventing police violence.
Have no problem with protestors, have at it. It’s rioting that’s the problem.
The same goes for the protestors pushing for a $15 minimum wage, again these protestors want people to get paid more, it has nothing to do with the right.
Okay go ahead and demand a $15 minimum wage, price more people out of the market place. You don’t understand what real wage growth takes or is, you use the iron fist of government to haphazardly try to help people to the benefit of some and the detriment of others. In Texas I believe minimum wage is $7.25, I haven’t seen a single job offering minimum wage in a long time. If you want workers you have to pay them dollars more per hour, like at least $10.50, that’s what the market will bare and what you have to pay to keep people. This was years ago as well, it’s probably more then this now. You do not have to stay at a job that isn’t compensating you well enough, you are free to find other work.
The people who support action on climate change aren't doing because the "right" opposes it. They believe climate change will be bad for the world and people.
Okay then why aren’t they condemning China and other industrializing nations like India. No it’s targeted hatred toward America. It’s giving up america sovereignty to international politics, without following the treaty clause of our constitution. It’s iron fisted left wing tyranny unmoored from the constitution that I disagree with.

This post reveals a lot about the republican political world view. But so much of republican political ideology is based on being against some other group of Americans( the left, black people, muslims, Latinos, poor, single moms, etc), that its poisonous.
Your post reveals a lot about your ignorance of the other side and your unwillingness to step out of r/politics and into the real world. To educate yourself instead of reading nothing but the propaganda of the day. So much of left wing power is based on being against the greatest country mankind has ever built, the engine of global democracy and prosperity.

refineryworker05

Okay go ahead and demand a $15 minimum wage, price more people out of the market place. You don’t understand what real wage growth takes or is, you use the iron fist of government to haphazardly try to help people to the benefit of some and the detriment of others. In Texas I believe minimum wage is $7.25, I haven’t seen a single job offering minimum wage in a long time. If you want workers you have to pay them dollars more per hour, like at least $10.50, that’s what the market will bare and what you have to pay to keep people. This was years ago as well, it’s probably more then this now. You do not have to stay at a job that isn’t compensating you well enough, you are free to find other work.

Okay then why aren’t they condemning China and other industrializing nations like India. No it’s targeted hatred toward America. It’s giving up america sovereignty to international politics, without following the treaty clause of our constitution. It’s iron fisted left wing tyranny unmoored from the constitution that I disagree with.

Your post reveals a lot about your ignorance of the other side and your unwillingness to step out of r/politics and into the real world. To educate yourself instead of reading nothing but the propaganda of the day. So much of left wing power is based on being against the greatest country mankind has ever built, the engine of global democracy and prosperity.
I mean I really don't care what you think about politics. So believe whatever conspiracies and misinformation you want about the minimum wage, protests against police violence. or climate change. My point was that the people who are for those things aren't doing it because they are against the right. Who has "left wing" power in America? Who are you talking about that's against America?

But objectively republicans really are against certain groups of Americans as the core of their political ideology and that is poisonous.

PT Car Washer

Just came back from Branson, Missouri and all up and down the strip were signs advertising for help at $13/hr. All were food service or amusement ride type jobs and the tourist season hasn't even began yet. Even UPS can't fill Union jobs for $15/hr with benefits and a pension and a hope of a $100k/yr job down the road.