George Floyd

MAKAVELI

He was subduing a hopped up non compliant criminal who was in the process of committing a crime and waiting for emts.
Floyd was subdued and cuffed. Putting his weight on Floyd's neck for 8 min 46 seconds is not proper procedure and excessive force. He watched him take his last breath. Don't know how you justify such a crime.

Mutineer

Killed a man and it's all on video. What do you think a jury will see when they watch that video?
I agree the video looks damning and terrible. Not unlike the video of Sandman and the Native American.
I also have reservations (no pun intended) about putting a knee on somebody's neck. But I'm not so sure what Chauvin did was against department policy at the time.

El Correcto

god is dead
Floyd was subdued and cuffed. Putting his weight on Floyd's neck for 8 min 46 seconds is not proper procedure and excessive force. He watched him take his last breath. Don't know how you justify such a crime.
I’ll ignore the 8 minutes 46 seconds claim, it’s false though so don’t be repeating that to other people, they’ll know you’re uninformed.
The knee is apparently police procedure, excessive force could be argued, but y’all decided he murdered him, so that charge won’t be brought. We don’t know if Floyd died on scene, at least I’m not sure of that, please post a source. Im arguing for the innocence of Chauvin on the charges of third degree murder, not high fiving a neo nazi for killing a black man.

“I have no special regard for Satan; but I can at least claim that I have no prejudice against him. It may even be that I lean a little his way, on account of his not having a fair show.”

vantexan

Killed a man and it's all on video. What do you think a jury will see when they watch that video?
How many blacks are killed by other blacks every week? Where's the outrage? I think Chauvin took it too far and most likely will be found guilty of something. But where's the screaming, the riots, over the failure of Democratic mayors to protect minorities from the killers in their neighborhoods? Do you realize how hypocritical it is to go after the relative few whites killing blacks while refusing to address black on black crime?

MAKAVELI

I agree the video looks damning and terrible. Not unlike the video of Sandman and the Native American.
I also have reservations (no pun intended) about putting a knee on somebody's neck. But I'm not so sure what Chauvin did was against department policy at the time.
George was subdued. I'm pretty sure it's against department policy to use excessive force once a suspect is subdued. The other officers even asked him if they should re position him. Trying compare this murder to Sandman is just plain stupid bro.

MAKAVELI

How many blacks are killed by other blacks every week? Where's the outrage? I think Chauvin took it too far and most likely will be found guilty of something. But where's the screaming, the riots, over the failure of Democratic mayors to protect minorities from the killers in their neighborhoods? Do you realize how hypocritical it is to go after the relative few whites killing blacks while refusing to address black on black crime?
Continuing the same whataboutism does not prove one's innocence.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
George was subdued. I'm pretty sure it's against department policy to use excessive force once a suspect is subdued. The other officers even asked him if they should re position him. Trying compare this murder to Sandman is just plain stupid bro.
From what I saw George Floyd was dropping drug baggies in the street while walking to the wall with the first officer, dude was desperate to get rid of drugs.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he swallowed a bag containing fentanyl and died before his stomach could be pumped. It doesn’t surprise he went unresponsive, try watching some OD on heroin, they are not responsive at all as they slip into oblivion. You can slap them in the face all you want they ain’t gonna wake up, but they still aren’t dead.
If he had told officers he swallowed his drugs in attempt to avoid arrest he could of had a shot of Naxolone ready to go. Floyd was scared he was going to jail, to me it seemed like he knew he was already dying and wanted to go to the hospital but didn’t want to fess up to the drugs.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
From what I saw George Floyd was dropping drug baggies in the street while walking to the wall with the first officer, dude was desperate to get rid of drugs.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he swallowed a bag containing fentanyl and died before his stomach could be pumped. It doesn’t surprise he went unresponsive, try watching some OD on heroin, they are not responsive at all as they slip into oblivion. You can slap them in the face all you want they ain’t gonna wake up, but they still aren’t dead.
If he had told officers he swallowed his drugs in attempt to avoid arrest he could of had a shot of Naxolone ready to go. Floyd was scared he was going to jail, to me it seemed like he knew he was already dying and wanted to go to the hospital but didn’t want to fess up to the drugs.

giphy (22).gif

El Correcto

god is dead
look at 2 minutes 36 seconds and watch after George Floyd crosses the back of his vehicle.
The dude clearly dropped a white drug baggy on the ground, this man had drugs on him.

MAKAVELI

From what you saw...
From what I saw Chauvin did not care about Floyd's condition or much less wether Floyd died or not.