George W. Bush

UPS Lifer

As usual you are wrong,i know big surprise.
you should really do more to educate yourself by getting news from other sources such as faux news and Facebook statuses

According to the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO), the federal deficit for this fiscal year ending Sept. 30 will fall to $642 billion, about $200 billion less than this agency predicted just three months ago." (New York Times, 5/14/13)

Isnt that what you bloody Teabaggers want? You should be CHEERING and PRAISING the Obama administration for reducing the deficit!!!

Hmmm, your style of writing, use of derogatory wording and tone is exactly like your evil twin TOS.

It looks like we gots us anoda troll out here. Why doesn't this surprise me! ?

Upsmule

As usual you are wrong,i know big surprise.
you should really do more to educate yourself by getting news from other sources such as faux news and Facebook statuses

According to the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO), the federal deficit for this fiscal year ending Sept. 30 will fall to $642 billion, about $200 billion less than this agency predicted just three months ago." (New York Times, 5/14/13)

Isnt that what you bloody Teabaggers want? You should be CHEERING and PRAISING the Obama administration for reducing the deficit!!!

Furthermore,when Obama took over the office in 2009,the deficit was 1.4 Trillion( this was inherited from Dubya) which equals 10% of the economy. The drop in the deficit reduces the deficit to only 4.1% of the economy......that danged marxist socailist muslim loving pinko commie is on track to FURTHER reduce the deficit in 2015 to a predicted 378 Billion, only 2.1% of the economy!!!! ( i got these figures from an AP story dated 05/14/13)1

Doh, 6 trillion is new....16 trillion is the current total, WAY TO GO BO!....but who's counting right? :P

Upsmule

Sigh***** like it would matter to you?

This is one source from over a year ago,

In the 39 months since Barack Obama took the oath of office as president of the United States, the federal government’s debt has increased by $5,027,761,476,484.56. - See more at: The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56 | CNS News

And
another, (less bias of course)...

Again....well over a year old now....and COUNTING. Again.....just keep moving, or just go back to sleep sheeple :P

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hmmm, your style of writing, use of derogatory wording and tone is exactly like your evil twin TOS.

It looks like we gots us anoda troll out here. Why doesn't this surprise me! ?
i'm no troll, just passionate in my dislike for Dubya and The Republican Party and more than prepared to back up my opinions with cold hard facts,not random numbers or quotes from unverified conservative facebook stauses. I have been very patient with the resident Racist Homophobe,but like everything it does wear thin

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

In the 39 months since Barack Obama took the oath of office as president of the United States, the federal government’s debt has increased by $5,027,761,476,484.56. - See more at: The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56 | CNS News

And

Again....well over a year old now....and COUNTING. Again.....just keep moving, or just go back to sleep sheeple :P

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

and this link shows good ole Dubya increased the debt a whopping 115% in office(dosenet compare to Ronnie Rayguns 189% increase!). nice try matey
Republican National Convention Day Two: What, Me Worry? | Paul's Voyage of Discovery & Etc.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

And

Its laughable, how you GOP parrots complain about the deficit, even after 8 years of reckless spending by BUSH and the republican controlled house and senate racked up 11 trillion dollars in debt.

When BUSH was killing the nations economy and leaving 11 trillion dollars on the desk of Barack Obama to handle, all you care about is the 5 trillion in new debt Obama racked up fixing a nation.

What you dont seem to comprehend was that BUSH racked up 11 trillion after INHERITING a solid economy, strong employment, a strong stock market and a nation growing. Barack Obama inherited the second worse economy since Herbert Hoover, another republican who destroyed a nation.

That 5 trillion dollars spent has taken this country out of the ditch your beloved morons in the repubilcan party drove us into.

Like it or not, facts are facts.

You can play the "let me just say what i heard on fox news game" all you wish. It doesnt make you informed or intelligent.

Rather, it defines what you really know about our country.

You can hate all you wish. This country is leaving guys like you behind. Behind to get old and fade away.

Obama just happens to be black, and we know , YOU , LIFER, MORELUCK and the rest hate that fact.

Peace

TOS

Upsmule

And

and this link shows good ole Dubya increased the debt a whopping 115% in office(dosenet compare to Ronnie Rayguns 189% increase!). nice try matey
Republican National Convention Day Two: What, Me Worry? | Paul's Voyage of Discovery & Etc.

Thanks for proving my point, partisan hack. But it's all good, I'm sure your actually a nice guy I could have a few beers with and actually enjoy myself. We both should stop taking so much stock in a broken two party controlled system that depends on us being pitted against each other.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Thanks for proving my point, partisan hack. But it's all good, I'm sure your actually a nice guy I could have a few beers with and actually enjoy myself. We both should stop taking so much stock in a broken two party controlled system that depends on us being pitted against each other.

agreed. we will never see eye to eye on politics,and neither side is blameless or perfect.
​. We both do a hard job for a tough company and I like German Beer myself. if we ever met up I'm certain we'd find much common ground

moreluck

golden ticket member
gNR4OZq.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just remember this during the Bush years he spent Christmas at Camp David so that his staffers and support details could enjoy the day at home with their families .He only left DC afterwards to go to his ranch in Tx.
Unlike the present potus who leaves early to fly half way across the globe dragging his people with him .
If the press wants to follow him , it's on their own dime since there is no press plane anymore , unlike previous administrations .

rickyb

im reading david cay johnstons free lunch which is basically about subsidies to the rich, and he estimates that at one point in time, 75% of george bush' fortune was attributed to a subsidy to the texas rangers

moreluck

golden ticket member
im reading david cay johnstons free lunch which is basically about subsidies to the rich, and he estimates that at one point in time, 75% of george bush' fortune was attributed to a subsidy to the texas rangers
Maybe you should try a different writer.....like Louis l'amore