Georgia

JR6G

Do I have to go to work if we are under quarantine right now? Could I get fired for not showing up? Even though UPS is still open. Just don’t think it’s worth risking catching the virus. How do I get out of going to work until all this dies down?

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Yes you show up to work. We are deemed essential by the federal government which over rides anything your state has to say. It sucks but done you think those fine folks manning the grocery stores and gas stations feel the same way?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Do I have to go to work if we are under quarantine right now? Could I get fired for not showing up? Even though UPS is still open. Just don’t think it’s worth risking catching the virus. How do I get out of going to work until all this dies down?
UPS is classified by the government as an essential job. You have a responsibility to your country to help transport commerce including food and medicine. Thank you for your service.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Tell them you'll work from home

Weareallscrewed

Yes you show up to work. We are deemed essential by the federal government which over rides anything your state has to say. It sucks but done you think those fine folks manning the grocery stores and gas stations feel the same way?

They probably don’t feel as :censored2:ty as we do considering they are taking ZERO precautions at the hubs. Forcing sick people to work, its a joke

ManInBrown

Here’s what kills me. UPS is deemed essential. For the next week or two we are going to be flooded. As soon as all the businesses being shut down catches up, many many people are being laid off. So I should risk my health, to work for 2 more weeks?

JR6G

All this :censored2: has my heart pounding I’ve had an anxiety disorder for all my life but the past 6 months I can hardly even get out of bed, my heart literally hurts from all the anxiety - I know we’re all going through this together but for someone with an anxiety disorder it’s literally 20 times worse . So weird every time I look at the news they say stay home stay home, then my jobs at risk if I do that. So wild. Anyways feels good to vent at least. I’m sure it will all work out.

El Correcto

god is dead
All this :censored2: has my heart pounding I’ve had an anxiety disorder for all my life but the past 6 months I can hardly even get out of bed, my heart literally hurts from all the anxiety - I know we’re all going through this together but for someone with an anxiety disorder it’s literally 20 times worse . So weird every time I look at the news they say stay home stay home, then my jobs at risk if I do that. So wild. Anyways feels good to vent at least. I’m sure it will all work out.
Turn off the liberal media, they are liars trying to scare people. It’s just a :censored2:ing common cold for 95%+ of the population with around 5% experiencing complication and .8%-1% dying from it.

Get a :censored2:ing grip buddy.

JR6G

Turn off the liberal media, they are liars trying to scare people. It’s just a :censored2:ing common cold for 95%+ of the population with around 5% experiencing complication and .8%-1% dying from it.

Get a :censored2:ing grip buddy.

You’re right sometimes it just feels good to whine - at least I admit it.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Here’s what kills me. UPS is deemed essential. For the next week or two we are going to be flooded. As soon as all the businesses being shut down catches up, many many people are being laid off. So I should risk my health, to work for 2 more weeks?
No you should quit. Your health is more important.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Turn the tv off. Watch a movie, wear gloves protect yourself and whatever happens at least you did your best. Some things are out of your control. Can’t stress about everything