Get ready 4 Christmas....only 7728 hours away!

Salesguy

Sales Member
Imagine that every UPSer would enter 1 lead per 6.000 minutes
We would have 34.776.000 leads!

We can have a great 2010 peak if we start collecting those great lead cards with new great customers!

Why wait for tomorrow to increase your job security and improve your salary ?
Start entering leads today!

Upsdriver88

Great, then you sales people will never call or try to make contact making another headache for drivers to deal with. Get off your daily 4 hour conference calls and do your job, everyone else at UPS is doing their's.

P

pickup

salesguy, maybe you guys don't know how to close the sale. Here are some tips.

[video=youtube;mo_-qKuMz9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo_-qKuMz9Y[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Salesguy

Sales Member
Pick up, thanks for the thought!
Do you have training videos for drivers too? :wink2:

[video=youtube;xcIOy6XcM3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcIOy6XcM3s[/video]

P

pickup

if you look closely in the reflection of the driver's eyes of that video, you can clearly see a mound of dog poo in his path. He did the proper thing.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Stug,
Do you want to get shot? Around here, nobody talks about peak until the Masters has gone by, and then we only compare the two. Really talking about xmas is just wrong until October or November.

Salesguy

Sales Member
Did you know that you approx. life 613.200 hours?
So peak is already in 1,2 % of you lifehours!

I think its valid to talk about peak now, because the sooner you guys enter quality leads,
the sooner we have a whole bunch of them!

Imagine how many leads we can write in 613.200 hours...wow

705red

Browncafe Steward

I think its valid to talk about peak now, because the sooner you guys enter quality leads,

ANd the sooner we refuse to enter leads, maybe the faster you will do your job and go get new business. But dont forget to see our current customers to, you know the ones that pay your current salary.

Tell ya what big boy, try holding your breath till those leads are turned in.

NO CHEATING NOW>

Upsdriver88

Spoken like a true D.B. that has never worked in operations during peak. Stop breathing up the air the "foot soldiers" need and worry about finding your next job. You guys in B.D. last about 2 years tops before someone realizes what a waste of space you are!

P

pickup

ANd the sooner we refuse to enter leads, maybe the faster you will do your job and go get new business. But dont forget to see our current customers to, you know the ones that pay your current salary.

Yeah , salesguy. You are asking for quality leads and you already have a bunch of them: they are your current customers. But you prefer to ignore the bird in the hand to chase the two in the bush until the one in the hand gets away . Then you will cry fowl(foul) and ask for leads to replace the one that you already had.

johnoutdoors

I just figured out why our sales team is dysfunctional...they dont know the difference between commas and decimals. If I enter a sales lead every 6.000 minutes, at a minute or so per sales lead entered, I lose 8 and two thirds minutes per hour. I can't afford that if my life is only going to span 613.200 hours. Im living on borrowed time as it is.