Get ready for some booyukacha

Sup all my fellow brown wearing crusaders, of the ups legions. I bid you all good shifts, and easy double clutches in your daily delivers, and if a dog shall befoul your day, know now that legions of brown classhed champions shall drop thy clutch and burn thow way weilding yet only a diad to help slay the foul beast! For it is time, that Booyukacha has come to save our parcels!

Jk all i aint that much of a nerd ahahaha, just wanted u all to be like ***? howd this weirdo get threw! Anywho im pretty new to the whole ups deal, im pretty young in my 20's and savagely sexy in my brown outfit. Althoght i have yet to earn my brown sash, i have it all in the works :smart:. Ummm what else to know? Uhhh yeah! i guess my funnyest ups moment so far is putting a parcel on some guys door and ringing his doorbell while kocking and saying ups. Leaving shortly after this i briskly walk back to my truck while i hear the door open behind me and the words WAI! and thus seein him boot **** his box past me and out onto the street ahahaha. As he was speachless by the whole ordeal i retreaved the box and asked if he had lost his parcell ahahah.
But yeah i guess thats all i really have to say since its getting late. Hope to get to know you all, and hope no one takes offence to the bull**** i say or write. *high five!* take care all.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Anywho im pretty new to the whole ups deal, im pretty young in my 20's and savagely sexy in my brown outfit. Althoght i have yet to earn my brown sash, i have it all in the works :smart:.

Modesty is sexy; savagely sexy a silk button down shirt with the tuff of man fuzz peeking out with a gold chain nested in the fuzz while driving a Corvette / BMW / Yugo and sporting a Members Only Jacket and leather driving gloves.

Modesty is really sexy; boasting make me wonder what is hiding.

Your sense of humor is sexy...and it makes me want more. :future:
That is the key...

Welcome !!!!!

bigbrownhen

Great post, I had to read it a couple of times to understand it all. It takes me awhile, Im blonde. Welcome to the cafe, you should be fun....

Ahaha thanks all, some brown love for yeah all <3. I had just as much fun writing that weird **** as i did reading your guy's posts and i deffinetly had a good laugh at "ajblakejr" post LOL. Man fuzz rofl like ***! ahaha.

Scratch i have no clue what DS stands for or who he is. Whats this curious acronym you speak of?

Fethrs im a Driver i got like some big bastard of a truck without power steering ;)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Fethrs im a Driver i got like some big bastard of a truck without power steering ;)

Oh my...no power steering. Ahhhh throw some water on me....warm weather...men in short sleeves driving trucks without powersteering. Short sleeves...biceps...triceps....popeye forearms...:lips::lips:....nice picture...tasty...ohhh excuse me. I was saying I like men in short sleeves...I mean I like the workout..watching men steering...water...!!!

You'll fit right in with the bc crowd.:happy2:

Fethrs...congrads on 500 posts!!!

fethrs

Oh my...no power steering. Ahhhh throw some water on me....warm weather...men in short sleeves driving trucks without powersteering. Short sleeves...biceps...triceps....popeye forearms...:lips::lips:....nice picture...tasty...ohhh excuse me. I was saying I like men in short sleeves...I mean I like the workout..watching men steering...water...!!!

Fethrs...congrads on 500 posts!!!
Thank aj, I didn't even notice. Now I want you to take a deeeep breath, breathe, breathe, focus. Ok, that's better, got it under control? Ok, good.
You are a nut:happy2:

over9five

Staff member

Hello! My name is Over9five. I have Popeye arms AND pictures.....!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

images