Get ready for the iPhone release

BrownFury

Who looks forward to the yearly iPhone release date. Friday no doubt is going to be a FF you Friday on my route. Nothing like having a extra 30+ sig req stops to end the week, but it's also funny when getting back to the hub and see the line of people around the block waiting to pick up their iPhones for not being home.

Trucker Clock

Who looks forward to the yearly iPhone release date. Friday no doubt is going to be a FF you Friday on my route. Nothing like having a extra 30+ sig req stops to end the week, but it's also funny when getting back to the hub and see the line of people around the block waiting to pick up their iPhones for not being home.

Eve Jobs, the daughter of Apple founder Steve Jobs, had this to say about the iPhone 14...

Basically, the same as the iPhone 13 with minor upgrades..

iPhone 14.jpg

Who gives a crap??

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I remember back as a cover I got the privilege of driving the special package car filled only with iPhones for the Apple Store. Around 400 or so boxes each holding maybe 4-6 phones. Most expensive cargo I ever carried. Over a million at least.

reginald95

iPhone release days haven’t been that bad in years. I remember the great Pottery Barn catalog fiasco. Everyone had like an extra 50 stops from Pottery Barn sending some dumb catalog that nobody asked for.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall the chaos from the first release of phones.
The after hours pickup line went around the block.
After a thunder storm rolled thru fights broke out as people ran to get back in line.
Worst bunch of addicts I have ever seen.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Just be happy that you have a job in this economy.