get ready for the next firing spree.

balland chain

Are these tho ones that are installed in the tractors and package cars ? I was told that they were already putting these in and had used the information gathered to fire feeder drivers... This information was on the feeder network (CB) in southern VA. I was on my way south when I was talking to some other drivers.. They worked at the hub where this had happened..Yeah guys, get ready, do not do anything in the tractor or package car that you do not want the company to see or hear..

upschick95

We have a few in our building. Yes there is a microphone on it, not sure if its in the front or back; (there are marking on both front and back). I have heard they are up and running. However I haven't been fired yet ;-)

balland chain

Yeah, the mileage guys where I work will no longer be able to use their gatoraide bottles for pissing anymore.. Thank goodness, I am tired of finding them when I fill in for em...

M

MenInBrown

Most of our new monitors have a camera on it...everyone has a PAL label stuck over it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Heres one sure if you gotta piss you piss in a bottle. I get that weve all done it. But like after u piss in the bottle why wouldnt you just pour the piss out of the bottle on the road or in the grass or you could just be a :censored2: like the rest of the idiots and keep it in the bottle. Duh it aint rocket science boys how hard is that to do i dont get it. I guess some dudes are just that stupid i guess lol.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Heres one sure if you gotta piss you piss in a bottle. I get that weve all done it. But like after u piss in the bottle why wouldnt you just pour the piss out of the bottle on the road or in the grass or you could just be a :censored2: like the rest of the idiots and keep it in the bottle. Duh it aint rocket science boys how hard is that to do i dont get it. I guess some dudes are just that stupid i guess lol.

​I have never pissed in a bottle.