Get ready to pay for Insurance;

Brokedownandbrown

The writing is on the wall, Once the T.A. is approved in about a year we all will pay 20/30/45 a week. This paying for Insurance was UPS and IBT plan to get what they want. MORE MONEY!!

The language in this contract is so vague and left for interpretation.

IBT is more like UPS than you are to IBT.

I feel sorry for the younger guys coming in, may God bless you and watch over you.

stink219

The writing is on the wall, Once the T.A. is approved in about a year we all will pay 20/30/45 a week. This paying for Insurance was UPS and IBT plan to get what they want. MORE MONEY!!

I feel sorry for the younger guys coming in, may God bless you and watch over you.
Stop spreading your speculation and lies. Post the language where you assume this.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I trustnoone.

UPS92008

Lets see where this goes...it's in the master that changes could come by way of "legislation". ACA will change the playing field.

twoweeled

I feel sorry for the younger guys coming in, may God bless you and watch over you.[/QUOTE]

my exact thoughts. if you have 5-10 years to go, you have no idea what is coming your way. you'll get an idea, about two years into this contract. by that time, it'll be to late. ratification of this offer is going to set the news pace. the company knows we are divided and scared to fight. the next contract is going to make this one look like a great contract.

The Milkman

my exact thoughts. if you have 5-10 years to go, you have no idea what is coming your way. you'll get an idea, about two years into this contract. by that time, it'll be to late. ratification of this offer is going to set the news pace. the company knows we are divided and scared to fight. the next contract is going to make this one look like a great contract.[/QUOTE]

Sad To Say But..:youreright:

Inthegame

I feel sorry for the younger guys coming in too. It's a tough job, always has been and always will be. But the 20/30/45 numbers are straight from your a**. Our Teamster run H&W plan ran just fine on the $40 increases last agreement and actually built a nice reserve. The negotiated increases of $40 for 5 more years will continue that pattern. NO UPS'er pays a penny in co-premiums in our plan. Thats fact Jack, not wild speculation.

RealPerson

I feel sorry for the younger guys coming in too. It's a tough job, always has been and always will be. But the 20/30/45 numbers are straight from your a**. Our Teamster run H&W plan ran just fine on the $40 increases last agreement and actually built a nice reserve. The negotiated increases of $40 for 5 more years will continue that pattern. NO UPS'er pays a penny in co-premiums in our plan. Thats fact Jack, not wild speculation.

Some people might want to pay a little up front, than a lot in the backend.

Honestly there should be No change...

some say change, some say none. I will put money on, this is a slippery slope, to one, slowly change by the end of the contract, for this or that reason. AND / OR next contract, Look for Real Big Changes.... We are already taking baby steps in that direction...
Heck why do PTers get the enhanced C6, but current 22.3's and FTers umm are stuck at the lower C6 plan???
UPS record Profits ---
More people in the plan and that is the best they can do???
Everyone should have C6 Enhanced ----

Brokedownandbrown

The guys that retired two contracts ago where also told that they would pay nothing for insurance. What are they paying now. Don't be a puppet for the company and or IBT. Two hundred dollar retirement increase will cover monthly insurance increases. Things are a changing!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have been in a union run health plan for the past 27 years. Have yet to pay a premium and would place a large wager with anyone out there that I will not for the duration of the next contract.

I have been in a union run health plan for the past 27 years. Have yet to pay a premium and would place a large wager with anyone out there that I will not for the duration of the next contract.
Why would Brown give us anything (better)..?To be nice to us?...Or to screw us???.....Hmm let me guess which one!!!..........anybody got a screw driver??.If you don't you will need one August first!!!!!!!

UPSGUY72

The writing is on the wall, Once the T.A. is approved in about a year we all will pay 20/30/45 a week. This paying for Insurance was UPS and IBT plan to get what they want. MORE MONEY!! The language in this contract is so vague and left for interpretation. IBT is more like UPS than you are to IBT. I feel sorry for the younger guys coming in, may God bless you and watch over you.

Dude get off the drugs you are paranoid...

UPSGUY72

The guys that retired two contracts ago where also told that they would pay nothing for insurance. What are they paying now. Don't be a puppet for the company and or IBT. Two hundred dollar retirement increase will cover monthly insurance increases. Things are a changing!

That was two contracts ago. If this contract is ratified we will not be paying for healthcare for at least the next 5 years.

I can't wait for Aug 1 to come than all the looneys will disappear for 5 years..

oldupsman

That was two contracts ago. If this contract is ratified we will not be paying for healthcare for at least the next 5 years.

I can't wait for Aug 1 to come than all the looneys will disappear for 5 years..

I will politely ask again. Where is that written down? There is no way you can make that promise.
I will promise you this. I'm not going to disappear. And the first sign of any raise being deferred to cover health care cost, and that's the same
as paying for health care or the first sign of any raise being deferred for pension cost, I'm going to be here to tell you,
I TOLD YOU SO.

Brokedownandbrown

UPS paid the IBT MILLIONS for control of the pension fund (last contract), and then give up the largest numbers of employees health care funds (this contract). This was a ruse from the start. UPS states that they are going to raise the rates, IBT states we will take over the responsibility of this large groups health coverage , and UPS agrees. Just wondering!

stink219

UPS paid the IBT MILLIONS for control of the pension fund (last contract), and then give up the largest numbers of employees health care funds (this contract). This was a ruse from the start. UPS states that they are going to raise the rates, IBT states we will take over the responsibility of this large groups health coverage , and UPS agrees. Just wondering!
Yes!! That is crazy......if we understood what you mean. I'd Trustnoone! Is it Trust no one? Or Trust noon e?