Getting anything on a saturday possible?

metadante

First off I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this. However I noticed most of the people here work at UPS and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Long story short, Amazon messed up an order that I ordered this past monday. I got one day shipping but it ended up not shipping until around 5 pm last night. Tracking on the UPS website shows it's in the UPS facility in my town, but I know UPS doesn't deliver on saturdays. So my question is, is there any possible way to get it today or tomorrow? Or do I just have to stick it out until monday.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
If it's next day, it was probably unloaded with the Saturday pkgs and set aside with the to be delivered Monday pkgs. Depending on how big your building is, ours is way small, I would have at least tried to talk to someone, nicely mind you, to see if maybe they could help you out. Seeing as it's already Saturday night I guess this whole point is moot. Though I'd hold onto the idea for the future.

DS

Fenderbender
If you live in a small town you may be sol,but the hubs with a customer counter are open saturday if they have one if you wanna go pick it up yourself.... DOH
I just realized its 8:30 pm and its saturday,forgot the preview twice, post once rule.

Last edited:
Monday and then you should talk to amazon about a refund of at least the cost of shipping.

Actually maybe not. What I have seen happen is people select next day delivery on something they order thinking it will ship and arrive the next day. What some places do is ship next day air once the order is processed and boxed which could take several days depending on the company. While amazon is usually pretty good if they are the ones doing the shipping but sometimes they are only the broker for an outside shipper. If you going to drop the cash on NDA make sure it show the arrival date before you commit.

rocket man

you are observeant i did not relize people who work for ups are on this wow did anyone eles no that? I thought it was a hard core fedx site.you must be a supervisor.

Dutch Dawg

Too bad it didn't come through our building. Some time back, one of our Saturday supervisors allowed a wedding party to come in and sort through a trailer on their own for a much needed package....Oops, I've already said too much