Getting bumped

Sniper08

Alrighty, so here's the deal. I've been running a bid bid place route for the past 4 months cause we had a guy get fired. I called this morning to make sure I was running it and they told me I was. Then 30 min b4 start time I was told that the guy above me was going to run it. Can they do that 30 min b4 start time after I was already told I was running it?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Alrighty, so here's the deal. I've been running a bid bid place route for the past 4 months cause we had a guy get fired. I called this morning to make sure I was running it and they told me I was. Then 30 min b4 start time I was told that the guy above me was going to run it. Can they do that 30 min b4 start time after I was already told I was running it?
Welcome to ups. Get use to it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Your first mistake is showing up so early unpaid. Arrive 10 minutes or less before start time. Problem solved.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You must be really new.

They can change your route after start time if they want.