Getting DQ,d months after

browner222

I am a cover driver , I got into a small fender bender no damage back in July. I didn’t report it and I did get fired. I filed a grievance and got my job back. My supervisor said i can drive and i have no restrictions. I’ve been back working pre load since august 3rd and I have drove about 5 full routes and air every Saturday. Today someone below me was driving so I went to my shop steward and then we talked to management. There trying to say I’m DQ,d for 6 months and that I can only drive air. Can they do this since I’ve already been driving and have been back for more than 30 days ? Idk why she is all of a sudden doing this , 8/10 I’m under and never have any issues when driving. My ORS loves me

trickpony1

If that's your real name you need to change it to something else per the rules of this forum.
I don't know how to do it since the format of this forum was changed.

Hope this helps.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You’re a runner/gunner that crashed and had an unreported accident..you are a liability for the company right now..... so I’d keep your head down and work preload.

SLOW DOWN RUNNER
🧔✊

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It would be nice to file for your seniority and tell them to pound sand but between you, me, and everyone else. You need to give up on production standards and focus on just getting the car from point A to point B.
Some of us still have to worry about production numbers still (re: my disqualification) I would be thrilled to have your problem because the solution is to drop an anchor and slow way down.

browner222

It would be nice to file for your seniority and tell them to pound sand but between you, me, and everyone else. You need to give up on production standards and focus on just getting the car from point A to point B.
Some of us still have to worry about production numbers still (re: my disqualification) I would be thrilled to have your problem because the solution is to drop an anchor and slow way down.
I realized I needed to slow down and I have that’s why I don’t understand why she’s randomly DQing me months after my accident

Ackerlin

I am a cover driver , I got into a small fender bender no damage back in July. I didn’t report it and I did get fired. I filed a grievance and got my job back. My supervisor said i can drive and i have no restrictions. I’ve been back working pre load since august 3rd and I have drove about 5 full routes and air every Saturday. Today someone below me was driving so I went to my shop steward and then we talked to management. There trying to say I’m DQ,d for 6 months and that I can only drive air. Can they do this since I’ve already been driving and have been back for more than 30 days ? Idk why she is all of a sudden doing this , 8/10 I’m under and never have any issues when driving. My ORS loves me

You aren't driving because you are a liability bottom line. Yea sure, a little fender bender, no damage, etc, isn't bad, but the fact it went unreported, which 9/10 means, if it happened again, you'd most likely not report that either.

kxs783kms

kxs783
If that's your real name you need to change it to something else per the rules of this forum.
I don't know how to do it since the format of this forum was changed.

Hope this helps.

Still trying to figure out how to change my name. I've messaged admin twice about this subject and haven't heard a thing back from them.

ManInBrown

You lost me at got in a fender bender and didn’t report it.

trickpony1

Get online and fix this for my entitled friend

Before the format changed, and probably before you were a member, you could hover the cursor (pointy thing) over your name and a drop down menu would appear. "change username" was in the lower right corner.

Any other historical artifacts you'd like to share Mr. Smarty?
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Let @barnyard handle this. I'm on vacation still.
tenor.gif