Getting fired.

So I've been off work for 2 weeks with a concussion... that happened at school... my hub is trying to fire me for being off so many days. I took a doctors note for the first two days the doctor told me to have off bc I told her I can't really be off long. So I would go in every day talk to my lead he would ask if I was 100% I'd say what symptoms I still have and he'd send me home because " it's a dangerous job " I asked him when I return would I need another doctors note he said no. So the training department would constantly call me checking in wanting a update. Yesterday night I went in they took my ID and is leaving it to HR to deal with it. I told them I can go to the doctors and get a note and they said no it's fine I don't have too. They had a meeting with me and not once asked if I wanted a union rep. What can I do to fight this and not get fired ?? They're tryna say I have 17 occurance. Where i have not called in 17 times. She's counts all the days total I called in and is counting them as individual occurance. I've called out 3-4 times max and would take off 1-3 days. But this time I took off a 2weeks due to my concussion. I have to wait for HRs call today to see if I'm going to still be employed at ups. They've been trying to fire me since I've transferred to this hub.

km3

I'm waiting for the main union rep to call me to talk about it. But I just don't know if I can do anything at this point because they took my ID

It's out of your hands now. Wait for the BA to call and he/she will deal with it from there.

I hope you kept a copy or two of those doctor's notes.

It's out of your hands now. Wait for the BA to call and he/she will deal with it from there.

I hope you kept a copy or two of those doctor's notes.

Oh yes I did. I took a picture of it and the doctors gave me a second note for myself that says the reason I was out. And the copy they got just said she's outta work from this Date to this date.

km3

Oh yes I did. I took a picture of it and the doctors gave me a second note for myself that says the reason I was out. And the copy they got just said she's outta work from this Date to this date.

Just let your BA deal with it. I don't wanna get your hopes up, but I doubt this sticks.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
your going to need to get a doctor's excuse from ur doctor about ur concussion, you can't go back until the doctor clears you anyways. Give it to ur union rep, ups should of asked you for one.