Getting FT

Returntosender

yes now we got to depend on the browns
C171C077-DB04-4C59-AE15-8E910E8B3B31.gif

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I seen it happen where a off street seasonal gets hire....partly cause it's a routine nobody wants. It can happen if your steward isnt paying close attention to them an the FT bid sheet

It is very possible . I was hired many years ago as a casual on May 31 , never laid off got seniority on September 15. My seniority date was then pushed back to my hire date. I have worked in many different Boston Local 25 centers they hire more drivers from the street every year than from the inside.

DOK

outside hire. Been driving since early October. Thought I was driving just for peak season, my supervisor told me he wanted to make me FT. I don’t know if he is BS’n me. How could he make me FT. When I have no seniority?

.. MERRY CHRISTMAS

It does happen once in a blue moon, maybe you getting lucky.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
outside hire. Been driving since early October. Thought I was driving just for peak season, my supervisor told me he wanted to make me FT. I don’t know if he is BS’n me. How could he make me FT. When I have no seniority?

.. MERRY CHRISTMAS
They tell that to all the suckers they are going to fire. The last thing they want is fresh meat quitting peak season. Now, you are expendable.