Getting in Better Shape as a Driver

PeasAndCarrots

I've recently decided to start eating healthier and working out some. Mainly upper body exercises and running to increase overall endurance. To all who workout regularly or just stay in good shape, what's your regimen and how do you work around your 9-10 hour day as driver? Small lunch/big lunch? Protein bars? Supplements?

It just seems like I've already stretched my time thin as it is working till 7-8 every night. I'm wondering how some of you manage your fitness around your job.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I've recently decided to start eating healthier and working out some. Mainly upper body exercises and running to increase overall endurance. To all who workout regularly or just stay in good shape, what's your regimen and how do you work around your 9-10 hour day as driver? Small lunch/big lunch? Protein bars? Supplements?

It just seems like I've already stretched my time thin as it is working till 7-8 every night. I'm wondering how some of you manage your fitness around your job.
This job cold be enough exercise. If you eat healthy and put in an honest day, you should have no problem being in shape.

BUCN85

I do a mon wed fri work out I get to the gym about 530 am. Pack myself protein shake protein bar turkey sandwich. Healthy snacks. Drink plenty of water during the day. Drink around 1 gallon. It's tuff but I like the gym. It's the one happy place of mine where the stress just goes away

Poop Head

Judge me.
I get paid to run. Sometimes I'll pop off a few pushups while DRing some Amazon. Dock stops usually have a spot to bang out some pull ups. Don't wanna lose that pump

PeasAndCarrots

I get paid to run. Sometimes I'll pop off a few pushups while DRing some Amazon. Dock stops usually have a spot to bang out some pull ups. Don't wanna lose that pump

Never thought about pull-ups on the job. Surely there's a spot on the truck. Inside the passenger door or inside the bulkhead door maybe?

jaker

trolling
I never worked out in pkg, but oh man you really have to in feeder

I work out six days a week Mon , wed and Fri I do 20min of cardio and 40min of weights upper body

Tues , thur and sat I do 40 of cardio and 20min and work my lower body

Indecisi0n

I never worked out in pkg, but oh man you really have to in feeder

I work out six days a week Mon , wed and Fri I do 20min of cardio and 40min of weights upper body

Tues , thur and sat I do 40 of cardio and 20min and work my lower body
If you stand up straight while naked and look down by only tilting your head can you see it?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm up every morning during the week by 5:45 to go the gym for about an hour. (I could never find the initiative to do it after working all day.) All weight training; I figure I get enough cardio at work from power walking several miles worth every day. I also eat lightly during the day or else I'd get sick (oatmeal, beef jerky, etc). But I still slip in a juicy burger or whole pizza for dinner a few nights a week. Though even then I probably don't take in enough calories for what I'm burning off if I wanted to bulk up more. The result is a slender and compact yet shredded, vascular physique that I just can't help showing off.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm up every morning during the week by 5:45 to go the gym for about an hour. (I could never find the initiative to do it after working all day.) All weight training; I figure I get enough cardio at work from power walking several miles worth every day. I also eat lightly during the day or else I'd get sick (oatmeal, beef jerky, etc). But I still slip in a juicy burger or whole pizza for dinner a few nights a week. Though even then I probably don't take in enough calories for what I'm burning off if I wanted to bulk up more. The result is a slender and compact yet shredded, vascular physique that I just can't help showing off.

IMG_1244.JPG