Getting out of hand.

542thruNthru

Sorry for the gross thread....

Today walking to my truck I found 4 different pee bottles on the ground.
20210105_092905.jpg

20210105_092912.jpg

20210105_092930.jpg

I sure hope it's just the seasonals that are doing this because it's disgusting. Anyone ever seen their building look like this?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Sorry for the gross thread....

Today walking to my truck I found 4 different pee bottles on the ground.
View attachment 323581
View attachment 323582
View attachment 323583

I sure hope it's just the seasonals that are doing this because it's disgusting. Anyone ever seen their building look like this?
I found 14 full mtn dew bottles in a truck one time, no lie. Our trashcans are piling up as well..they make us wear masks but I’m stepping over pee bottles and garbage on the way in. Unacceptable ..
🧔✊

ManInBrown

I’ll admit with Covid there are a few buildings I go to that I refuse to go inside to use the bathroom. These are hotspot areas. I’m not gonna catch Covid because I have to take a whiz. I find an empty trailer in the yard with some grass behind it, and piss right there.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
I know one driver who pulled over when he found one. He then messaged the center and said he found a hazmat. Supervisor had to come get it.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Employees should be disciplined for this behavior, up to discharge if needed.
I agree. Verbal warning and shaming to start with. None of us care if you pee in a bottle but don’t do it to shave time and don’t leave it in the truck or yard like an idiot.
Don’t any of these rookies make a dr bag trash hang up inside the bulkhead? That’s how I was trained. Chuck it in the dumpster after parking on your way back into the building.
It’s called being an adult

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I could never understand why a driver couldn't just pour them out on area or just throw bottles in a dumpster or trashcan. We had a 55 gallon drum right next to each fuel pump. There is no excuse for not being man enough to clean up after yourself. When I worked Car Wash at night I would put any I found in the back in the driver's cup holder.

The last time I saw my Center Manager he had one on his desk.

fullsizeoutput_16c4.jpeg