Getting paid double time for sick days.

Indecisi0n

If you call out sick then sneak into work punch in and still do your route you'll get double time.

Just wanted to give the new guys a heads up. It works I've done it multiple times already.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you call out sick then sneak into work punch in and still do your route you'll get double time.

Just wanted to give the new guys a heads up. It works I've done it multiple times already.

Your days as Mod are numbered
If you keep making posts like that

I think you need to take your new responsibilities a little more serious

Future

Victory Ride

And if it falls on a Holiday doing this ....triple time !

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Seriously prison guards do this all of the time. Midnight shift needs help so you call in for your shift. You then call back before midnight shift and offer to help. Then you get paid OT for the whole shift.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Mr Ed always was Horsing around. I could never figure out Wilbur? He wife was really hot but he was never interested?